• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Second wave will have adjusted MSRP correct? Now that the price went up what's gonna happen to the I won't pay over MSRP it ain't worth a penny more crowd? Will they pay the additional "markup"? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Yes, the 2nd batch will have the price increase. This is exactly what I was gonna ask, what happens if Honda increases the price again? Is it still MSRP or bust? Let's say MSRP goes to $47,995 are they fine with that MSRP but not when a dealership charges the current MSRP plus 5k? It's still cheaper to buy here than many places in Europe so?...
Sponsored

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
Gurley Leep honda was a good dealer. Only 3k Markup, super glad I didn't stick with them though and got the blue. Black was my last choice (which I couldn't have swallowed buying).

Good luck to all the peeps for round 2
literally just called them and they said the deposit was just taken last month, if its anyone on here good for you, cuz i told them if it falls through im on it!

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
literally just called them and they said the deposit was just taken last month, if its anyone on here good for you, cuz i told them if it falls through im on it!
@atlcivic contacted them a while ago but I don't think he committed. AFAIK I didn't give out any pointers but congrats to whoever did because 3k over no accessories was the best deal I personally had discussed with a dealer.

Keep trying buddy if I get any hits I'll reach out to you

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Yes, the 2nd batch will have the price increase. This is exactly what I was gonna ask, what happens if Honda increases the price again? Is it still MSRP or bust? Let's say MSRP goes to $47,995 are they fine with that MSRP but not when a dealership charges the current MSRP plus 5k? It's still cheaper to buy here than many places in Europe so?...
Aspec any visibility on 2nd batch dealers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas area?

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Poor boostlag gonna be in the dealership arguing that he should be paying $44,385 instead of $44,845 because it's worth the former but not the latter. If any of these you paid over you need lube because you got bent over guys buy for msrp in the second wave or beyond I'm gonna laugh my balls off. Good thing they will have the comfy seats and red carpet to distract them from their own hypocrisy 🙈

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
won't be a 6 year run, maybe 3-4
Maybe crazy like the ITR;
88', 89' , skip 90' and 91' restarted, but with Phoenix Yellow as option (correct?)...
so maybe, 23', 24', and skip to very last year and delete Boost Blue for Agean Blue Metallic and maybe add Phoenix Yellow? :crazy:

Jeffreestylz

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M5 CS, 2019 Ford Raptor, 2019 Porsche GT3
AspecR, any info on the 2nd batch from the Nevada/Utah/AZ area? Thank you in advance!

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
lots of calls made today, different vibe than the first batch, take this with a grain of salt as we all know they dealers remain untrustable but, ADMs are coming down a bit, no one I called today out of 22 dealers was higher than $15k #progress lol

special shout out to Honda of Libertyville, IL dude was douche gloating about his loooooooong waitlist.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
lots of calls made today, different vibe than the first batch, take this with a grain of salt as we all know they dealers remain untrustable but, ADMs are coming down a bit, no one I called today out of 22 dealers was higher than $15k #progress lol

special shout out to Honda of Libertyville, IL dude was douche gloating about his loooooooong waitlist.
I've seen no change. Nice dealers in Arkansas Oklahoma and Texas holding firm at 10k. Scummy dealers holding at 20k. Prob with midwest dealers with decent adms is that they are all 20+ ppl deep w deposits etc. 5k adm starting to seem like a pipedream if you haven't had a deposit for the past year.