• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

slysamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
What's the general consensus on this second batch arrival date? I heard everything from 10 days to 45-60 days from dealers that were given allocations in the midwest.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
What's the general consensus on this second batch arrival date? I heard everything from 10 days to 45-60 days from dealers that were given allocations in the midwest.
General rule of thumb is that cars take 4-6 weeks after their Production date to reach their assigned dealership but logistics for the FL5 hasn't been accurate. We really can't give a range until we get VINs.

The 2nd batch should be more accurate with their arrival times than the first batch though.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Hopefully some of you waiting on these next allocations can find them for under 10k ADM.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
So that means some of those earlier dates may be realistic? Or when exactly are VINs assigned?
Yes they may be realistic, I have no idea when they get assigned, the cars being built in Japan means we just have to wait and see.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Yes they may be realistic, I have no idea when they get assigned, the cars being built in Japan means we just have to wait and see.
Mine is 5 months from build date and still not delivered. My guess is west coast gets them in 1-2 months. At least 3-4 months out for anyone else.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Mine is 5 months from build date and still not delivered. My guess is west coast gets them in 1-2 months. At least 3-4 months out for anyone else.
Yours is an anomaly, none have gone as long as yours has.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Was his original arrival date the same as yours?
I believe so. He's in the the same region as me. It's kind of absurd at this point. No one knows where the car really is. Honda corporate has washed their hands of it and placed it in the hands of the shipping company. Shipping company doesn't really answer any questions. Supposedly it's been in Jax since 12/10. Naturally mine would be the one they lose.