• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Mine is 5 months from build date and still not delivered. My guess is west coast gets them in 1-2 months. At least 3-4 months out for anyone else.
My car was built in Aug and delivered to the Dealership Dec 30th. Looks close to 4 months for me.
Sponsored

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
@AspecR

anything in the systems for Georgia/Southeast? Also looks like Red is by far the least common color in this allocation.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I’ll let you know in the morning, Red is the color I’d like the most, for it to be the rarest is a plus
Haven’t noticed many new reds popping up on the tracker at all

elbacano809

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Civic Si 2021 TLX
Yup most states only get 1 or 2 at the most for this batch
Hey AspecR, I’m a long time lurker here but for my first post I thought I’d ask you if you personally think the 15-20k mark ups are done? and if 10k is on the way out next? Or too soon to tell still?

Also, any NJ cars coming this second wave? And as a side question, through the app or website that you use would you be able to tell more or less how many Type Rs are being built daily?

Thanks a lot!

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Mine is 5 months from build date and still not delivered. My guess is west coast gets them in 1-2 months. At least 3-4 months out for anyone else.
Are you sure that someone else isn’t driving ”your” Type R around right now?

slysamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Is anyone able to look up certain vin's? Looking for the latest on JHMFL5G4XPX000871

TIA!

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Hey AspecR, I’m a long time lurker here but for my first post I thought I’d ask you if you personally think the 15-20k mark ups are done? and if 10k is on the way out next? Or too soon to tell still?

Also, any NJ cars coming this second wave? And as a side question, through the app or website that you use would you be able to tell more or less how many Type Rs are being built daily?

Thanks a lot!
15-20k markups will never be done, most dealerships will start at those markups and lower it over time if the car doesn't move fast enough. Good thing is most of the people that can afford that level of markup have probably already paid it, judging by how many dealers still have their cars with that level of markup.

Not much for Nj on the 2nd wave

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! newnj.JPG

I'm unable to see a total but the factory where they're built has a capacity of 400+/month currently.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360

Thanks a lot!
I think 10k is the magic number for a lot of people, seems like the cars that are more than that for a markup are sitting. West Coast might be a different story, more money over there.

quasimoto

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V

Thanks a lot!
I called every honda dealer in the tri state area (inc NJ) as well as mid-atlantic. The ones sitting in showrooms are still going for a 20k markup.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Are you sure that someone else isn’t driving ”your” Type R around right now?
Positive. My dealer was actually pretty awesome at keeping me updated about everything. My car just arrived and I'll be picking it up tomorrow.
Sponsored