• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Inquiring minds would like to know,

Was the wait worth it? 🧐
Congratulations Mr Trizzle you will love your new ride. For me it was worth the wait. Even with all season tires, the car handles great in this part of the country even with snow on the ground. As long as you don’t drive like a mad man ! It’s worth every penny, but they’re only 2 things. A bigger gas tank and heated seats and steering I do miss.
enjoy

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Congratulations Mr Trizzle you will love your new ride. For me it was worth the wait. Even with all season tires, the car handles great in this part of the country even with snow on the ground. As long as you don’t drive like a mad man ! It’s worth every penny, but they’re only 2 things. A bigger gas tank and heated seats and steering I do miss.
enjoy
Trust me, I know the wait is worth it. I'm just trying to prove to the doubters around these parts that "Type R" is the key to happiness lol

endolp

First Name
Jadon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Positive. My dealer was actually pretty awesome at keeping me updated about everything. My car just arrived and I'll be picking it up tomorrow.
Heck yeah dude!! At least now you'll have a wild story to tell when you talk to people about the car.... 😅

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
excuse the mess...we are remodeling that room 😆