• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

urbo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
@urbo73 specifically emailed Honda threatening them to not make any more red because he hopes to sell his car for 1 million dollars someday.
I'm not going to hold out for 1 mil, because that will take a few years. I'm willing to let it go at $699,999 - today. PM me. I'm willing to throw in the OEM black high-contoured mats at no cost - we can talk.
Sponsored

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Do not understand why they don't make more red. It's a very good color for the type R, for a base civic obviously not. God damn it Honda
While i don't know the official answer, i used to own a red car and have been told a few things that might help explain the low volume of red...

- a paint person told us the red paint color is a difficult color and is known to have issues
- Law enforcement used to target red for ticketing
- not as popular a color in general for this particular model -- even if it was more available
- lots of comments that all the red (red lights, red badges, red brakes, red seats, etc...) was over-the-top

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Just got word that my FL5 has arrived at the dealership. I am trying to work out details to pick it up on Sunday. I am so excited!!!
ouch almost 3 days of anticipation, I had to be at the dealer the morning after it arrived, couldn't wait! congrats!

Hiryumaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, FL5 Type R
Hello everyone, was able to pick up my champ white FL5 in Greensboro, NC for 5k markup this past Saturday. Drove it back to MD, about 350 miles on it now. 55k OTD, including ceramic coating inside and outside, weather mats, and trunk liner. I didn't want any of that stuff but it was included in the 5k markup, so I was ok with it. Very happy overall and glad I'm done searching. Thanks everyone in this thread for your help and opinions!
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 710464305

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Hello everyone, was able to pick up my champ white FL5 in Greensboro, NC for 5k markup this past Saturday. Drove it back to MD, about 350 miles on it now. 55k OTD, including ceramic coating inside and outside, weather mats, and trunk liner. I didn't want any of that stuff but it was included in the 5k markup, so I was ok with it. Very happy overall and glad I'm done searching. Thanks everyone in this thread for your help and opinions!
710464305.jpg
LOL, too funny. Congrats on the purchase. Thatā€™s my local dealership who was badgering me to buy a second one. (I own a CW also and had to travel out of state to pay what I was willing to back in December.)

They have a SGP in transit for anyone who may be interested. I suppose the $5k over sticker, assuming they would mimic the deal you received, isnā€™t bad considering what many are paying.

Hiryumaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, FL5 Type R
LOL, too funny. Congrats on the purchase. Thatā€™s my local dealership who was badgering me to buy a second one. (I own a CW also and had to travel out of state to pay what I was willing to back in December.)

They have a SGP in transit for anyone who may be interested. I suppose the $5k over sticker, assuming they would mimic the deal you received, isnā€™t bad considering what many are paying.
It's funny how most of us have to travel out of state to make our purchases, crazy lol.

albi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I'm not going to hold out for 1 mil, because that will take a few years. I'm willing to let it go at $699,999 - today. PM me. I'm willing to throw in the OEM black high-contoured mats at no cost - we can talk.
PM'd, you take Affirm? You have to throw in a cool shiny sticker too. šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Kash338

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R

That's crazy I was talking to this dealership about the Champ white last Friday. I wanted the sonic gray but it's markup is 8k. So if anyone wants it, it is available.

car_go_vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Incoming CW FL5
710464305.jpg
Congrats! Iā€™m waiting on my CW FL5, couple more weeks or so Iā€™m told. Whatā€™s the R serial# you ended up with?