• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Maiko

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 b2600i
Saw my first R in person! It is definitely sexy. The Colorado Springs that wanted 10k had it in the lobby. They dropped 5k but it was still gonna be 58 OTD. 5k +2 in some shitty accessories.

I'll wait for a better deal but it was definitely good to finally see one and sit in it in person.
Sponsored

avusblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM
Is 51k plus registration/taxes a good deal in today's market for 2024 CTR?
is msrp deal in the horizon or pipes dream? lol

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Thats $5k over, not a bad deal as long as it doesn’t have any additional add ons or non-negotiable accessories. MSRP is possible but it is very region-specific. You have to factor in what your time is worth as well.
If you can afford it go for it

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
$5k is not bad.

In 2021 I was going to buy a new ctr but the local dealer wanted $5k over. I expected msrp or bust bc everybody on the forums said so. Well I missed out and 2 years later used 2021 ctr's are still going for more. Personally, I shouldn't have listened to the trolls....True story!

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 CW CTR
Finally got mine after waiting a few months. They originally said beginning of February possibly and boom it was here this week. Also the weather here near Boston has been freezing and that made me nervous picking the car up under 20 dgrees. I do all my paperwork and then it starts f'n snowing the whole way home, to say I was nervous was an understatement.

Winter setup is on the way 🤣

Mordotz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus ES350 / 24 CBP Type R R-19500
$5k is not bad.

In 2021 I was going to buy a new ctr but the local dealer wanted $5k over. I expected msrp or bust bc everybody on the forums said so. Well I missed out and 2 years later used 2021 ctr's are still going for more. Personally, I shouldn't have listened to the trolls....True story!
I got my FK8 for MSRP in 2021, there were a lot for MSRP.

tingli107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STI, GT4
At this point $5k markup is what every dealer seems to be asking for and not getting. I've gotten anything from 2.5k(Bullshit dealer protection packages) to 3k pure adm without trying too hard. Hold out for MSRP. At this point I'm sick of salesmen trying to feed me bullshit about how it's a race car, how exclusive and limited the car. They claim they will only get 1-2 a year when they're getting 2 this month already. Don't get suckered by any of it.

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You must live in the boonies. No msrp in Cali when I was shopping for 2021 ctr.
Nope, you couldn’t looked out of state? It’s what I did. If you were on the forums a lot of people gave places that sold msrp. I know people from cali who also bought out of state and had it shipped or drove it back. I drove 6.5 hours for mine.

Last edited:

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
Nope, you couldn’t looked out of state? It’s what I did. If you were on the forums a lot of people gave places that sold msrp. I know people from cali who also bought out of state and had it shipped or drove it back. I drove 6.5 hours for mine.
I'm looking out of state now. But this was my personal experience looking local.

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm looking out of state now. But this was my personal experience looking local.
Yeah I think most cali people look out of state when it came to fk8. Delivery shouldn’t cost nothing too insane tbh, if you’re up for it spirit has cheap flights depending where and you could drive it back.
I’m looking in and out of state for the Fl5. It’s like 80% white ones right now lmao.
Sponsored