• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JCZ5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 GT4, 992 Targa 4 GTS
How is it still not MSRP lol. For those that live in FL, just take a trip out of State and enjoy the fabulous drive back. Not to mention you can finish a large chunk of that break-in mileage :)

Nikw91

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC SIERRA 1500 Duramax
How is it still not MSRP lol. For those that live in FL, just take a trip out of State and enjoy the fabulous drive back. Not to mention you can finish a large chunk of that break-in mileage :)
that’s what I might do. $3,000 mark up buying local versus a $80 one way plan ticket plus another $80 in gas and I get to choose a vacation spot to stop at on the way back lol. Seems like a no brainer.

Anyone know of any dealerships in the Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina or South Carolina area at MSRP?

arcticdc5

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX-S, 6MT Tacoma
that’s what I might do. $3,000 mark up buying local versus a $80 one way plan ticket plus another $80 in gas and I get to choose a vacation spot to stop at on the way back lol. Seems like a no brainer.

Anyone know of any dealerships in the Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina or South Carolina area at MSRP?
I have a lead on MSRP in Charlotte, NC. The breakdown had some accessories, but unsure if those could be eliminated or not. If interested, PM me.

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R

Start calling. I called about 15 before I found one. Just shoot them straight worked well for me

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Serious Question,

How many of you are willing to do MSRP on a FL5 ASAP?

I'm currently in talks with the GSM to start doing MSRP on FL5s, they'd only be willing to do so if the cars get bought within a day or 2 of interest being expressed. They aren't fully sold yet on the idea but they are coming around.

Most of you on the forum aren't interested in paying over MSRP but the rest of the public still do. The last 2 Type Rs we sold, both fetched above MSRP.

WrenchMunky

First Name
Cisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #1589 PMM
Serious Question,

How many of you are willing to do MSRP on a FL5 ASAP?

I'm currently in talks with the GSM to start doing MSRP on FL5s, they'd only be willing to do so if the cars get bought within a day or 2 of interest being expressed. They aren't fully sold yet on the idea but they are coming around.

Most of you on the forum aren't interested in paying over MSRP but the rest of the public still do. The last 2 Type Rs we sold, both fetched above MSRP.

Any chance you have any leads on a red FL5?

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
I'm located in Texas, but open to traveling!
I know you're in SA but here in the DFW area they are going for MSRP. Most people will tell they're not because they're just calling around. If you're serious about buying one. You'll have to go in person and make the deal. Honda of Ft Worth & Norm Reeves Honda are letting them go for MSRP.