• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
That #60 ARX-06 was a god damn ROCKET this weekend. Congrats to HDP Acura

side note i’ll take that TYPE S Integra over a CTR anyday, looking forward to it
Sponsored

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Looks to be a great alternative to those wanting heated seats, better stereo and other small bits that the FL5 doesn’t have.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Looks to be a great alternative to those wanting heated seats, better stereo and other small bits that the FL5 doesn’t have.
I still prefer the look of the Civic overall to the Integra, but I'll be interested to see the Type S in full form without camo.

Makes me feel a bit sick that I likely won't be getting a Type R and will have to "settle" for a Type S instead, but life's just like that sometimes. Can't always have what you want

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
I still prefer the look of the Civic overall to the Integra, but I'll be interested to see the Type S in full form without camo.

Makes me feel a bit sick that I likely won't be getting a Type R and will have to "settle" for a Type S instead, but life's just like that sometimes. Can't always have what you want
Can’t wait to see it without camo also. I’m patiently waiting for my dealership to call me for the FL5 I have a deposit on. I’m like 50th in line and hope everyone drops out 😂.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Can’t wait to see it without camo also. I’m patiently waiting for my dealership to call me for the FL5 I have a deposit on. I’m like 50th in line and hope everyone drops out 😂.
Fingers crossed that everyone gives up on the Type R and goes for the Integra 😆😅

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
those fender flares reminds me of the old c63. Love it’s aggression

1674937718210.png
If they come off that aggressive it will be tempting to trade in the FL5. I’m pretty sure mechanically they will be identical so it’s going to come down to a styling/luxury decision at the end of the day.

ChiroCale

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Ridgeline
If they come off that aggressive it will be tempting to trade in the FL5. I’m pretty sure mechanically they will be identical so it’s going to come down to a styling/luxury decision at the end of the day.
I’m number one on the list for the type s here in Victoria. Haven’t decided which one I like better. I’m leaning toward the CTR in white. I’m on the list for a 24/25 type R as well. Trade maybe? BTW I’m good buddies with your friend Jason L. 😊

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
I’m number one on the list for the type s here in Victoria. Haven’t decided which one I like better. I’m leaning toward the CTR in white. I’m on the list for a 24/25 type R as well. Trade maybe? BTW I’m good buddies with your friend Jason L. 😊
Lol ooohhhh shit! we’ve met yeah?

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
The R will forever be much more coveted.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
The R will forever be much more coveted.
Maybe.

I just think from a marketing point of view as far as the North American market goes it makes sense to offer a full fat version of the Integra to help boost sales of the base Integra’s.

I honestly think that the ITS is going to be exactly the same mechanically as the CTR, suspension and all. Also, the weight difference will be negligible I think.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
As a Honda fanboy for the last 20 years the Type S will never command the same emotion or prestige as the Type R in my mind. I suspect the Integra will make less horsepower despite weighing more.

The Type S will be a great car but it will similar to Porsche GT4 vs. GT3. Pretty close to the full capability but limited intentionally to prevent it from overtaking the best in performance.

I think we should all be excited that Honda is one of the few brands that is still making cool cars!

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
As a Honda fanboy for the last 20 years the Type S will never command the same emotion or prestige as the Type R in my mind. I suspect the Integra will make less horsepower despite weighing more.

The Type S will be a great car but it will similar to Porsche GT4 vs. GT3. Pretty close to the full capability but limited intentionally to prevent it from overtaking the best in performance.

I think we should all be excited that Honda is one of the few brands that is still making cool cars!
This makes very little sense as a comp. Mid engine vs. Rear engine in the Porsche ( among other things) compared to a 95%+ comparable car between the CTR and the ITS.

Emotion, appeal, model value, model heritage are all just subjective viewpoints that aren't correlated to the fact that the 2 models are probably going to be reskinned versions of each other.

I'm not arguing which is better, but the porches are completely different in offerings from each other, not even applicable to the ITS vs. CTR comparison. Saying the CTR is the GT3 to the ITS being a GT4 is one hell of a stretch.

Outside of how u feel about honda R vs Acura S the differences will pretty much end there apart from interior treatments, weight and some other probably meaningless things (IMO).

What matters most in this case is which ever one you can get closets to their actual MSRP or objective value.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
This makes very little sense as a comp. Mid engine vs. Rear engine in the Porsche ( among other things) compared to a 95%+ comparable car between the CTR and the ITS.

Emotion, appeal, model value, model heritage are all just subjective viewpoints that aren't correlated to the fact that the 2 models are probably going to be reskinned versions of each other.

I'm not arguing which is better, but the porches are completely different in offerings from each other, not even applicable to the ITS vs. CTR comparison. Saying the CTR is the GT3 to the ITS being a GT4 is one hell of a stretch.

Outside of how u feel about honda R vs Acura S the differences will pretty much end there apart from interior treatments.

What matters most in this case is which ever one you can get closets to their actual MSRP or objective value.
You are overthinking it.
Sponsored