• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

elbacano809

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Civic Si 2021 TLX
curious if it has a sunroof
Sponsored

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
The fender flares save the car. The standard Integra isnā€™t winning any beauty contests but this looks good in a subtly aggressive way. I also love how large the front apertures are. It looks like this car could have better cooling than the FL5, in fact.

if I was in the market for a daily, Iā€™d probably choose this over a Type R. Itā€™s such a sleeperā€¦ very understated. Alas, the Type R wonā€™t be my daily so I can afford to be a bit more of a boy racer. (Assuming Iā€™m able to pick one up for a decent price!)

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Tacked on fender flares šŸ¤® CTR FTW

But god damn this platformā€™s designs are good lookin.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
The fender flares save the car. The standard Integra isnā€™t winning any beauty contests but this looks good in a subtly aggressive way. I also love how large the front apertures are. It looks like this car could have better cooling than the FL5, in fact.

if I was in the market for a daily, Iā€™d probably choose this over a Type R. Itā€™s such a sleeperā€¦ very understated. Alas, the Type R wonā€™t be my daily so I can afford to be a bit more of a boy racer. (Assuming Iā€™m able to pick one up for a decent price!)
those fender flares reminds me of the old c63. Love itā€™s aggression

11th Gen Honda Civic 2024 Integra Type S Will Make North American Debut at Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona This Weekend šŸ 1674937718210

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
Looks nice but too bad they tacked on the flares ala widebody Challenger / Charger. Tooling up new sheet metal is expensive so I understand the decision.

Raiti is so dam abrasive and his reviews are completely uninspiring and never learn anything new from that guy, one of the biggest hacks

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
Why does the CTR have new fenders but the Type S gets tacked on fender flares?
Yep. Either the ITS was an afterthought or itā€™s just not cost-effective to re-shape everything to fit the Integra. They put a lot of time and effort into doing the CTR right, but that wouldnā€™t transfer over 1:1.

Iā€™m committed to a FL5 already but Iā€™m interested to see how the ITS ends up looking.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I mainly want the Type R cause itā€™s like 5ā€ shorter. ITS is going to be a looker though.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
The CTR will be more special because of rarity but the ITS will look more special imo. Plus it is shaping up to be 90% CTR in a different skin. 10% will be suspension tuning, seats, stereo etcā€¦