• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

27WON - Testing the OE Turbo Inlet Pipe

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)

I am wondering what the difference is between the Si version and the Non-Si version. Specifically, with the race maf.

Also, not going to lie but I was expecting this piece to be at least 2x the price it is now. I'm blown away actually. Thanks for sharing the dyno results as well.

Jeezus Krist.....I'm practically foaming at the mouth here. Don't even bother asking me if I ordered it. Ya'll already know. :thumbsup: This is the last piece to my pre-turbo puzzle to be changed to make everything work in harmony (Doing my Joker-looking-in-the-mirror dance).

Last edited:

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
**Depressing News**
From 27Won's site...

********Thank you to all the 27WON fam for such an epic product launch. We sold out of our first batch of inlet pipes in less than 7 hours and for that, we are extremely grateful. Sadly, if you are reading this then we are currently out of stock. It will be end of April when we get orders to open back up. We target to open those orders back up on April 24th and want to use this notice as a friendly reminder. We want to thank you all for your patience while we ramp up for more great parts this 2020 summer season.

Is this ALL the different versions that were available? Si and Non-Si. Race and stock sized? :(

nawx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-T
**Depressing News**
From 27Won's site...

********Thank you to all the 27WON fam for such an epic product launch. We sold out of our first batch of inlet pipes in less than 7 hours and for that, we are extremely grateful. Sadly, if you are reading this then we are currently out of stock. It will be end of April when we get orders to open back up. We target to open those orders back up on April 24th and want to use this notice as a friendly reminder. We want to thank you all for your patience while we ramp up for more great parts this 2020 summer season.

Is this ALL the different versions that were available? Si and Non-Si. Race and stock sized? :(
Fuck. I was with my girl all day so I never really got the chance to jump on this. Been literally waiting all week lol. Guess I'm gonna have to wait :(

koriw1.5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Fuck. I was with my girl all day so I never really got the chance to jump on this. Been literally waiting all week lol. Guess I'm gonna have to wait :(
MAYBE some will end up on Ebay in the near future. Also some other manufacturer is supposedly working towards the release of there variant of T.I.P.

nawx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-T
Eh, I'll live lol. I can wait till the end of the month and see what's up. Might prioritize some other stuff considering the gains aren't that much.

koriw1.5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Eh, I'll live lol. I can wait till the end of the month and see what's up. Might prioritize some other stuff considering the gains aren't that much.
My thoughts as well. BUT I bet it comes with a sticker.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
**Depressing News**
From 27Won's site...

well the race and street sizes were due to prl's intake sizes no?

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Damn I knew it would go out of stock quick. Just like the FMIC. That’s why I didn’t even think about it this time. I wonder how many is in the first batch?

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Sorry, but I don't get the hype over this for all those people using it with the stock turbo. It's an awesome piece, don't get me wrong, and I appreciate 27won continuing to develop this platform, but paying this much money for barely any gains seems a bit silly to me. I'd rather just save the money towards a good IC.

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Sorry, but I don't get the hype over this for all those people using it with the stock turbo. It's an awesome piece, don't get me wrong, and I appreciate 27won continuing to develop this platform, but paying this much money for barely any gains seems a bit silly to me. I'd rather just save the money towards a good IC.
The hype is likely coming from those that are fbo and possibly 27w turbo already, like myself, who have been waiting for this mod to come out.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I'm a silly person that likes to do silly things to get silly results. I just have a different understanding of things. People have always told that's stupid to do that and that won't work because so and so did this and proved that. I just do things, take it to the track and show results that don't always agree or is just a different take on the same modification.

My apologies in advance! :p

11th Gen Honda Civic 27WON - Testing the OE Turbo Inlet Pipe 27Won Turbo Inlet Pipe

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
I'm a silly person that likes to do silly things to get silly results. I just have a different understanding of things. People have always told that's stupid to do that and that won't work because so and so did this and proved that. I just do things, take it to the track and show results that don't always agree or is just a different take on the same modification.

My apologies in advance! :p

27Won Turbo Inlet Pipe.jpg
Ha, no one needs to apologize for stuff like this, IMO. It's a sick looking part and people should do what they feel like with their money (except for BOVs :p). It looks awesome under the hood, btw. Looks nice w/ the 27won intake. Just installed the intake on my Si and I'm pleased w/ it so far. Do wish it had a bit more induction noise, but not a big deal.

I just saw a bunch of guys who didn't have any mention of running a bigger turbo talking about being so excited about this and it just seems to me like they are putting the cart before the horse.

• Haha
Reactions: Myx

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
I am getting my car ready for the turbo. Once the tip and FMIC go on, then I will drop the turbo in and make a trip to PA for custom tune. I needed a fun car install anyways. It’s not all about the gain for me on this one. Some of it is the joy of breaking out the wrenches and feeling accomplished with a successful install.
Sponsored