• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Actual Release Date for Sedan

Michael90

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Did a 6 month lease extension on my 2017 Civic starting at the end of November in hopes that when I come out of it at the end of May I can hop into a new 11th gen. Forgive me if this has been spoken about but is there any chatter as to when this vehicle will really be released? I've only heard "Spring" thus far. Love the look of the car. Can't wait to have it.
Sponsored

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
From what I've heard, the final production version(s) of the new civic will be revealed early spring. As for on-sale date, most likely to follow a few weeks from that point (mid to late spring if I had to guess). But there's no concrete timeline currently. We also don't know if/how release will be staggered between the sedan/hatch models and various regular trims and Si variants. Not to mention the initial rollout of a new model, it takes time to build up stock, actual trim/color choices will be heavily limited for the first few months after release.

OP
OP
Michael90

Michael90

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
True. Thanks for the info. I guess the good part is that I'm looking for a sedan which will more than likely be first up, whereas I know the Type-R's and all those usually come at a later date. Hopefully I just make it and don't have to go without a car for a few weeks.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
True. Thanks for the info. I guess the good part is that I'm looking for a sedan which will more than likely be first up, whereas I know the Type-R's and all those usually come at a later date. Hopefully I just make it and don't have to go without a car for a few weeks.
I'm not sure about your dealership but typically you can extend a lease up to a year.... my dealerships even allow a month to month extension (up to a year). So if the 6 months isn't quite enough time, maybe you could add an extra month or two if needed.
Sponsored