• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Acura Integra Confirmed by Acura to be 5 door!!

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I
If that's true, there'll be a base trim for around $28K? Didn't know there'll be an A-Spec even though the Type S is confirmed (see below). I'm guessing pricing will be as follows based on current ILX pricing ($26K - $32K) and projected 2022 Si price ($26700):

2022 Si: $26700 (1.5T, Manual, 205 hp)

Integra Base: $28K (1.5T, Auto, 200 hp)
A-Spec: $32K (1.5T, Manual/Auto, 200 hp)
Type S: $36K (2.0T, Manual, 270 hp)

2023 CTR: $39K (2.0T, Manual, 320 hp)

1632976185384.png
Every Acura model has an A-spec model now I think. TLX, RDX and even MDX have them..so I'm not surprised that an A-Spec Integra could exist. It sounds like a nicer alternative to the CIvic Hatch ST.

I got my fingers crossed that a Integra Type S will offer a manual!
Sponsored

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
If that's true, there'll be a base trim for around $28K? Didn't know there'll be an A-Spec even though the Type S is confirmed (see below). I'm guessing pricing will be as follows based on current ILX pricing ($26K - $32K) and projected 2022 Si price ($26700):

2022 Si: $26700 (1.5T, Manual, 205 hp)

Integra Base: $28K (1.5T, Auto, 200 hp)
A-Spec: $32K (1.5T, Manual/Auto, 200 hp)
Type S: $36K (2.0T, Manual/Auto, 270 hp)

2023 CTR: $39K (2.0T, Manual, 320 hp)

*Personal opinion: Honda detuned the 11th Civic and crippled the hatchback trims to push the more lucrative Integra.

1632976185384.png
Man, if the new Si MSRP is 26,700 it will still be the best bargain of the entire U.S. car market!

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I’m just hoping I’m number one on my dealers list of people to buy. As long as the type S has a DCT and GTI/WRX numbers it’s an open check book for me

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Man, if the new Si MSRP is 26,700 it will still be the best bargain of the entire U.S. car market!
I'm pretty sure the upcoming Si will be between $26000 - $26700. I agree, it has always been Honda's best bargain. I'm really hoping the new Teg with 6MT will be available on the base trim but it's a dying breed (but it's a Teg!).

11th Gen Honda Civic Acura Integra Confirmed by Acura to be 5 door!! 1632983189598

Last edited:

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
This seems like a good time to post this. I made a hypothetical integra spec/trim sheet just for fun. It’s NOT real, please don’t think it’s real or some kind of leak. I used the TLX for inspiration, and my own personal wants, hopes, dreams, etc. I also included a coupe variant that I still have hope will come after the 5 door variant. Enjoy!

11th Gen Honda Civic Acura Integra Confirmed by Acura to be 5 door!! 142A1C2C-1D3D-484B-AEE4-2A871EA2A653

Jabberwocker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRolla CE/Taco/Pilot
Why would the Integra be a 1.5t with 200hp that does not make any sense to me. When the si would have a higher powered engine without any benefit? Maybe the the base would be a non turbo 2.0 with ~220 hp with a manual option and would make more sense. The A spec would be probably be the type r engine. I don't know but putting a detuned si engine sounds really really strange.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why would the Integra be a 1.5t with 200hp that does not make any sense to me. When the si would have a higher powered engine without any benefit? Maybe the the base would be a non turbo 2.0 with ~220 hp with a manual option and would make more sense. The A spec would be probably be the type r engine. I don't know but putting a detuned si engine sounds really really strange.
I agree. It doesn't make a ton of sense to create a lower tune variation for the 1.5T when they can just copy/paste from the Si. Granted my estimate was probably a little hopeful... but I figure the Integra will get either the exact same output as the Si, or a bit more to help push Acura's performance claims (similar to the power bump we saw on the 2.0T TLX versus the Accord). I took into account that the Si might see a 5-10hp bump for the 11th gen (210-215), so figured a 220-230hp rating for the Integra wasn't too far fetched, the 1.5T is more than capable of handling the extra boost and a DCT will be better suited for that increase than the civic's CVT would be.

The eventual Type S Integra would essentially get a copy/paste of the TLX tuned 2.0T so that it would slot well above the Si/Base Integra, but still fall slightly under the CTR. Given that the Integra will most likely weigh a bit more than the civic it's based on, a slight bump in power helps offset that while keeping the performance numbers at or around the Si. Essentially filling all the potential sales gaps that might exist between the lineups regarding the combinations of body style, pricing/affordability, premium features/finishes, and performance.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Spoiler: Integra Type S is a production vehicle and not limited

Source: Honda/Acura zoom call

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Integra Type S
Makes sense dude.
Don't forget the ILX when it was released to the public. It was an expensive 9th GEN Civic SI without LSD.
In other words. This is how Acura works.

At this point. I will be very surprised that the Type S comes with AWD. Very unlikely.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Spoiler: Integra Type S is a production vehicle and not limited

Source: Honda/Acura zoom call
Yep figured that. All Type S minus the gorgeous NSX S will be full production models. Anything else you heard about Integra Type S? Really hope it comes with 10 AT Type S tune and 6 Speed Manual for those that want to row there own gears.

Jabberwocker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRolla CE/Taco/Pilot
Makes sense dude.
Don't forget the ILX when it was released to the public. It was an expensive 9th GEN Civic SI without LSD.
In other words. This is how Acura works.

At this point. I will be very surprised that the Type S comes with AWD. Very unlikely.
Weird that their premium brand is less premium. Strange.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Weird that their premium brand is less premium. Strange.
That’s because the ILX really was just a filler model for the brand. Integra though I feel as though that’s going to be more premium feeling and looking then the ILX.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Yep figured that. All Type S minus the gorgeous NSX S will be full production models. Anything else you heard about Integra Type S? Really hope it comes with 10 AT Type S tune and 6 Speed Manual for those that want to row there own gears.
I’d be fine with a 6MT in the non-type S. That is the one piece of info I am waiting on.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
I’d be fine with a 6MT in the non-type S. That is the one piece of info I am waiting on.
Make sure to also check out the Integra forum as that’s where a lot of info will more then likely be dumped. https://www.integraforums.com/.

As for Manual on the non Type S, I suspect it to come especially if they use the 1.5T from the Si model. Would like have the 10AT and 6 Speed as well.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Make sure to also check out the Integra forum as that’s where a lot of info will more then likely be dumped. https://www.integraforums.com/.

As for Manual on the non Type S, I suspect it to come especially if they use the 1.5T from the Si model. Would like have the 10AT and 6 Speed as well.
If I was to make a guess... if they don't make the manual available across the board, it might be reserved to the base trim and the A-Spec on the non-TypeS trims. Those seem the most likely trims for people who want the 6-speed... either they wanted an Si Hatch or they want the sportier variant Integra.
Sponsored