Sponsored

Alpharex Nova Series

OP
OP
phothrottle

phothrottle

Senior Member
First Name
Phuong
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Threads
124
Messages
378
Reaction score
818
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2023 honda fl5
The Murakami Flower is an iconic, smiling colorful motif created in 1995 by contemporary Japanese artist Takashi Murakami. He did the design for Lewis Hamilton's F1 helmet for the 2022 Japanese Grand Prix.
 

blitz423

Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
43
Reaction score
32
Location
Orange County SoCal
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R

MrBBQ

Senior Member
First Name
Danny
Joined
May 18, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
149
Reaction score
180
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
I like the Alpharex headlights, however I think they could have engineered it better to not have the drl wiring be hidden under the headlights. If a person wanted to change the drl color, they have to remove the bumper, both headlights, and both covers under the headlights to get to the drl wiring. It's not too hard to make this wiring longer and reroute it to maybe the backside of the headlight, just a thought. Or even to a toggle switch. I also wished they sold these with clear side makers, maybe as a "offroad/race use only". They made a set for the HKS FL5 show car and it looked so good. I'm sold if they make a set like that.
 


nttran98

Senior Member
First Name
Nhan
Joined
Apr 29, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
210
Reaction score
106
Location
US
Vehicle(s)
2026 FL5
I like the Alpharex headlights, however I think they could have engineered it better to not have the drl wiring be hidden under the headlights. If a person wanted to change the drl color, they have to remove the bumper, both headlights, and both covers under the headlights to get to the drl wiring. It's not too hard to make this wiring longer and reroute it to maybe the backside of the headlight, just a thought. Or even to a toggle switch. I also wished they sold these with clear side makers, maybe as a "offroad/race use only". They made a set for the HKS FL5 show car and it looked so good. I'm sold if they make a set like that.
I think it is to protect the water-tightness of the unit.
 

FL5HondaGuy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
146
Reaction score
163
Location
Boston
Vehicle(s)
2024 Championship White FL5
Post a pic with the front clip back on for better perspective.
Sponsored

 
 







Top