• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
The more of the white I see... The more I think I would be completely fine with red.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
It’s near Angeles Crest Hwy. Probably a really fun weekend in the FL5. What a road.

11th Gen Honda Civic Another FL5 spotting - Championship White 2023 Civic Type R @ Newcomb Ranch FE0EE522-C7AE-4B13-A19F-FABB6E98EF83

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Did you get a chance to speak to the driver in the photo? Was this one numbered on the dashboard, or is it still a pre-prod?

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
That is a really nice car I like what they have done with it. I wish they offered a true cool white colour like GPW, Champ white is nice but that tinge isn't as nice as a true white , despite all of the heritage aspect. The CTR would be so much fun on that road.

OP
OP

Pekingduck

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Did you get a chance to speak to the driver in the photo? Was this one numbered on the dashboard, or is it still a pre-prod?
They didn’t seem super sociable or maybe I am not super sociable 😜. It had manufacturers plates so I assume preproduction but it seem very end product to me. I couldn’t really hear the car due to Aston Martin next to it was kinda loud and drowned out the ctr.
Sponsored