• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any UK people on here?

chrisr111

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas and other stuff
Anyone know of the best way to finance the car? Current pcp/HP rates are 8.9% via Honda
I was thinking about a PCP for mine, but paid cash in the end.

If you can stretch it's the best way, interest rates are way too high now.

Unless you can offset it somehow....

Chris.

JAMSXR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63
Got the call from my dealer the week before last. Iā€™m lucky enough to be first on the list for a March car - was asked submit my colour preferences (blue or white).

Selling my C63 estate (w205) to get in the Civic. Quite a move, will miss the sound, but no longer riding motorcycles, Iā€™m desperate for something more involving and track friendly. It will be used as an occasional daily, but I figure the slick gearbox and auto cruise control will help.

I also donā€™t find 500hp auto cars that fun when it comes to b road blasting. With very little effort youā€™re doing silly speeds, and itā€™s not particularly rewarding.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
So last week I also got a call from my local dealer who said I could have their next allocation (was told March/April). I've paid a deposit and signed an order form so it looks like after all that, I am going for it!

ash_rage

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
So last week I also got a call from my local dealer who said I could have their next allocation (was told March/April). I've paid a deposit and signed an order form so it looks like after all that, I am going for it!
Really pleased for you mate, pleased you didnt crack on the over priced ones and now get one at list price and so soon. What colour you getting?

I think I was too late to the party

fkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Good to read some of you guys on this thread are getting your FL5. Unfortunately, I can't afford one but can't wait to see them on the road for others who can.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Really pleased for you mate, pleased you didnt crack on the over priced ones and now get one at list price and so soon. What colour you getting?

I think I was too late to the party
Thanks mate, like the guy above I was asked to put first and second preference down for colour, so went for white then black.

ash_rage

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
Called my dealer, turns out I'm near the top of the next allocation but no promises yet. Looks like I'll have a decision on my hands bout my Clubsport 45, that or put it in my wife's name, convincing her sell her Cupra will be a tall order however

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds promising mate, fingers crossed!

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great stuff, 11 Feb will be fun!

OP
OP
SnoopstaR

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
My SGP has arrived. Pick it up on 11th Feb. I've seen it and sat in it...but not driven it yet. Very exciting!
PXL_20230128_121848760.jpg
Wow. That colour looks amazing in that pic.
Was it your first colour choice? How is the SGP in the flesh?

Mr_Toast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpine A110, Golf GTI
Not my first choice colour but first in queue pulled out so the dealer offered it to me. I found the colour is a lot nicer in real life, it's not a colour that photos well imo. The car looks quite big on UK roads so this colour tones the car down a bit, which for me is a positive.
Sponsored