• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone Running Work Emotion D9Rs?

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I'm thinking about throwing some bronze D9Rs on my Champ White FL5, but I've had a hard time finding info on compatibility with the FL5 regarding brake clearance, etc. Looks like Work doesn't offer it in a higher offset than +38 so I'm expecting a little poke. Anyone running these or seen someone that is?

11th Gen Honda Civic Anyone Running Work Emotion D9Rs? tumblr_p9lfie2U6B1r4t1qfo1_1280
Sponsored

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
The possible issue is the wheels not clearing the brake calipers.

Laznz

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, kodiaq(wifes),Santa Fe(work)
This probably isn't helpful, but assuming they carry over the same clearances throughout there different models, it may give you an idea. I have the zr10 in 18x9.5 +38 and brake clearance is fine. The front poked a tiny bit at stock height. Now that it is lowered there is no poke.

To be sure though you want to check with Work or whoever you are planning on buying them from.

OP
OP
Bonito

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
This probably isn't helpful, but assuming they carry over the same clearances throughout there different models, it may give you an idea. I have the zr10 in 18x9.5 +38 and brake clearance is fine. The front poked a tiny bit at stock height. Now that it is lowered there is no poke.

To be sure though you want to check with Work or whoever you are planning on buying them from.
I'm looking at the ZR10s as well, so this is good to hear! What'd you lower them with? I'm thinking about putting Swift Springs on mine, but concerned about rub. And who did you order from for the Works?

Laznz

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, kodiaq(wifes),Santa Fe(work)
I'm looking at the ZR10s as well, so this is good to hear! What'd you lower them with? I'm thinking about putting Swift Springs on mine, but concerned about rub. And who did you order from for the Works?
Fk8 eibach sportlines. I have 265/35 ad09s which runs a little wider than the ps4s I believe and have not had any rubbing so far. I got them from a distributor here in Nz.

Also in the photos below my iphone does horrible things to the white on sunny days.

11th Gen Honda Civic Anyone Running Work Emotion D9Rs? IMG_1882

11th Gen Honda Civic Anyone Running Work Emotion D9Rs? IMG_1879

Last edited:

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R
We're a Works dealer, we can ask them to confirm as well.

Text/email/ DM us.

-Josh
Sponsored