Sponsored

Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ

HKSpeed

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
155
Reaction score
152
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
FL2 6MT
Replaced the "SPORT" badge to represent the lowly K20C2 in base Civics. 🀭
Some might think I have a K20A2 (200HP RSX Type S) or K20Z3 (197HP 8th gen Si), but my engine is more like the K20A3 (160HP base RSX and EP3 Si). πŸ˜†
11th Gen Honda Civic Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ 1790268659661-nj
11th Gen Honda Civic Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ 1790268693649-na


I was inspired by the badge on some 10th gen Accords and "K series/swap" stickers I see at meets.
11th Gen Honda Civic Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ 1790268276558-l1

11th Gen Honda Civic Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ 1790268511305-


I am envious of FL5 owners modifying their "R" badges 🀩
11th Gen Honda Civic Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ 1790268590957-c5


Picked up a white knob (instead of black) to make the manual trans conspicuous to passersby 😎
11th Gen Honda Civic Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ 1790268992166-rl
 
Last edited:

Savannah@TSP

Elite Sponsor
Joined
May 22, 2023
Threads
44
Messages
319
Reaction score
369
Location
USA
Website
www.twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
'98 EJ6, '23 FL1 (sold), '23 Si (sold), '20 FC4 (sold)
Build Thread
Link
I got a proper laugh out of the first image. Thank you.
 


OP
OP
HKSpeed

HKSpeed

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
155
Reaction score
152
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
FL2 6MT
You should see if you can get the k20c2 text made into a badge, much cooler than the newer c9s
I could add "C2" as an exponential (example below).
11th Gen Honda Civic Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ 1790961173422-pj


I found a sticker with a "6", so I cut it out and placed it as an exponent to signify 6 speeds.
11th Gen Honda Civic Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ 1790960998465-kh
 

Cueyo

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Threads
22
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
815
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type R
I could add "C2" as an exponential (example below).
1790961173422-pj.webp


I found a sticker with a "6", so I cut it out and placed it as an exponent to signify 6 speeds.
1790960998465-kh.webp
You just gave me flashbacks from college lol
 

zumbooruk

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
671
Reaction score
623
Location
Ventura CA
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5, 2014 Chevy Suburban (wife), previous 2007 FA5
I want to get this badge (08F20-T20-100B), but cannot not justify spending $50 on a joke that almost no one would get...

11th Gen Honda Civic Badge Engineering πŸ™ˆ Hybrid Black
 

Cueyo

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Threads
22
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
815
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type R
I want to get this badge (08F20-T20-100B), but cannot not justify spending $50 on a joke that almost no one would get...

Hybrid Black.webp
We have this joke at my workplace in that we all park non hybrids in the hybrid spot, I had thought to buy a hybrid badge and slap it on my car as a joke lol
 

zumbooruk

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
671
Reaction score
623
Location
Ventura CA
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5, 2014 Chevy Suburban (wife), previous 2007 FA5
 







Top