• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Buying my first Civic Si this week..

sourgrapeseddie

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I ordered the new Civic Si about a month ago and should be arriving any day now. Really excited to start this new build.
I've already started to purchase a couple mods for it and the car hasnt even arrived. haha ill be posting very soon!
Sponsored

OP
OP
sourgrapeseddie

sourgrapeseddie

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Finally got some time to post my 11thgen si...
so far i've got a @PRL Motorsports STAGE 1 intake, @ACUITY shifter cable bushings and a ESCO-T6 SHIFT KNOB.
Got a few more parts coming in from 27won & some new shoes as well... stay tune! Overall its a really fun car to drive.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
Can anyone confirm for me that the Si comes in sedan only for 2022 without a hatchback option this year? I test drove a 2020 or 2021 (can’t remember) Si hatchback and then the Type R & just want to confirm what I’m seeing on a local dealer site. Thanks in advance.

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 87 Corolla FX16 GT-S
Can anyone confirm for me that the Si comes in sedan only for 2022 without a hatchback option this year? I test drove a 2020 or 2021 (can’t remember) Si hatchback and then the Type R & just want to confirm what I’m seeing on a local dealer site. Thanks in advance.
You can confirm on the Honda website. The SI is sedan only. There was a coupe Si for the 10th gen, but no hatchback.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Finally got some time to post my 11thgen si...
so far i've got a @PRL Motorsports STAGE 1 intake, @ACUITY shifter cable bushings and a ESCO-T6 SHIFT KNOB.
Got a few more parts coming in from 27won & some new shoes as well... stay tune! Overall its a really fun car to drive.
Happy we can be part of the build. The 11th gen is going to be special.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
They make an Si Hatchback, but it's called an Integra and it's almost 40k bucks.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
They make an Si Hatchback, but it's called an Integra and it's almost 40k bucks.
I test drove one last Saturday - not nearly as much head room in the rear as the Civic Hatchback. As much as I miss my old teggy, I’m liking the Civic Type R a helluva lot more.
Sponsored