• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
I'm back! Looks like Type S is a real thing LOL

1670263090023.png

Now to wait I guess (again). hopefully, it's not a complete disaster. Atleast this time I was smart enough to get in writing Im #1 in line LOL.

Timing is going to be rough AF for me, GRC + M2 (G87) + S all tentatively the same time.
This looks very nice. Anyone here in BC that tried to put a DP for 24 Type S?
Sponsored

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I'm back! Looks like Type S is a real thing LOL

1670263090023.png

Now to wait I guess (again). hopefully, it's not a complete disaster. Atleast this time I was smart enough to get in writing Im #1 in line LOL.

Timing is going to be rough AF for me, GRC + M2 (G87) + S all tentatively the same time.
Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in lol.
Got my name on the list this morning. Now back to waiting! :)

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Winter Wheel Update - I got winter shoes put on today. If it's useful, here are the specs:

Wheels are Enkei Raijins 18 x 8 +42, 5 x 120 CB 72.6 (Black Paint), with Continental IceContactXTRM 235/40R18 tires. The shop I worked with first tried some Konig Hexaforms but they wouldn't clear the calipers. I am happy with the look of the Enkei wheels though. Now we're ready for winter! Shout out to Tires23 in Mississauga for the help.

IMG_4013.jpeg

IMG_4015.jpeg
that's a great shop, thanks for the write up in the wheel tire specs there is decent amount of info on tires but mostly summer setup so this is for sure helpful

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Winter Wheel Update - I got winter shoes put on today. If it's useful, here are the specs:

Wheels are Enkei Raijins 18 x 8 +42, 5 x 120 CB 72.6 (Black Paint), with Continental IceContactXTRM 235/40R18 tires. The shop I worked with first tried some Konig Hexaforms but they wouldn't clear the calipers. I am happy with the look of the Enkei wheels though. Now we're ready for winter! Shout out to Tires23 in Mississauga for the help.

IMG_4013.jpeg

IMG_4015.jpeg
I've still yet to see one in person, and you were just around the corner from us!

We've got first allocation at our Honda Dealer whenever the FL5 arrives, and just put a deposit on the Integra Type S yesterday as well :)

Would love to meet and chat if you're in the area!

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
I saw a post somewhere where a guy described a FWD car as "So you know how when a dog has some infection around the poop area, it kinda drags itself forward with its front legs, and the hind legs are just dragging along for the ride?" and since then I just cannot forget how much sense that analogy makes 😭

Bergman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR86
I saw a post somewhere where a guy described a FWD car as "So you know how when a dog has some infection around the poop area, it kinda drags itself forward with its front legs, and the hind legs are just dragging along for the ride?" and since then I just cannot forget how much sense that analogy makes 😭
And yet it still gaps most of the awd drive cars in it's class running with all 4 on the track... I would think of it more as a disabled dog with one of those carts on the rear legs. That little fucker can get those front legs moving and the back rolls nice and easy.

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
And yet it still gaps most of the awd drive cars in it's class running with all 4 on the track... I would think of it more as a disabled dog with one of those carts on the rear legs. That little fucker can get those front legs moving and the back rolls nice and easy.
I can agree with you on that one. The dog and cart image in my mind is hilarious 😂

Rumble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
I put a deposit down a month or two ago, already 30th+ in line with a paid deposit at the time. Vancouver dealer.
I think you need to find a new Acura dealership or it could just be a BC thing. I just placed my deposit 2 days ago and I'm 3rd in line at my dealership in the GTA.

I haven't decided what to do with my FL5, but I'll cross that road when the ITS officially launches and has some more reviews out. The greed is real. :D

fchanovski

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
I think you need to find a new Acura dealership or it could just be a BC thing. I just placed my deposit 2 days ago and I'm 3rd in line at my dealership in the GTA.

I haven't decided what to do with my FL5, but I'll cross that road when the ITS officially launches and has some more reviews out. The greed is real. :D
Pass it on to homies like us that only want the FL5 😖

Bergman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR86
I'm so confused now. I'm debating calling a few Acura dealers and getting on some lists. Only problem is I like the look of the Type R more, also I feel like the Type S is going to be way heavier and full of gross ass leather making it a slip n' slide seat on the track. Not to mention the price, $50k? $55k? $58k? Who really knows. Or say fuck it and hold out for my 2024 Type R, I'm supposedly promised whenever that may arrive
Sponsored