• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Civic Si Price?

chibisky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRZ
I went to a dealer for the '22 Si because this dealer claimed that they did not do markups on the cars and were selling them for just window sticker.

They are claiming that the window sticker cost for the car is $32,000 which suspiciously is about the same as the usual $5000 markup I've seen other Michigan dealers put on. I know that with dealer accessories you can get the Si up to about $32k, so maybe they're doing that? I pointed out the window sticker discrepancy because I know MSRP is supposed to be around $27k, they claimed that this was the current window sticker price for this car. The car is still in transit so I haven't been able to take a look at if it has any accessories included.

After taxes and their warranty program, the car will be about $35k in total, which seems a bit high for a Civic.

I'm wondering if you are a Michigan '22 Si owner, what you paid for your car? What accessories were typically installed on the cars?

Also, just out of curiosity, what color is your Si? All the dealers I called seemed to only get black Si allocated.
Sponsored

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 SGP FK7, ‘20 PWP FC1 si, ‘22 LSM FE2 (soon)
More than likely the discrepancy in price is non negotiable dealer add ons. Like pro pack, etched vin number, or even added on warranties. I was recently in the market for a new civic, and all dealers (southern California) had add ons that were mandatory, just had to find the one that had packages that best suited my needs.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Yeah, find a dealer that will sell for actual MSRP with no ads. Make sure you say that on the phone when calling around. If they say yes then tell them to email you the out the door itemized price so you have it in writing. Any dealer that says MSRP and then shows you something else is one to avoid. These add ons are how they are getting around the manufacturers threatening them if they mark up a new vehicle.
Sponsored