• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CTR Initial Mods

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Dude same. My wife will kill me if I spend any more money right now, but I’ll definitely have the wing.
I'm lucky. My fiance totally supports me buying this car and doesn't hassle me about things like that. Long as the bills get paid that is and I don't have any problems with that.
Sponsored

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I'm lucky. My fiance totally supports me buying this car and doesn't hassle me about things like that. Long as the bills get paid that is and I don't have any problems with that.
Same, but I can’t push it too far 😂

Trunkster

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
The Red carpet is gorgeous but sadly will get ruined with a year's worth of use. First order should be TuxMats, 2022+ Hatch ones are compatible. For Seats, Dream Automotive over in the UK has always offered these seat covers for the Type R, that until now were super expensive to bring over due to expensive shipping and duties. I flew to UK a few months ago and am now an authorized dealer for them in NA so I do have these in stock now without the hassle of duties and expensive shipping :)

Tuxmats can be purchased direct, or via my site:
https://unity-performance.com/products/tuxmat-interior-mats-2022-civic-sedan-hatch

Dream Seat Covers:
https://unity-performance.com/products/dream-automotive-front-seat-covers-2017-21-civic-si-type-r
Are these seat covers still available? Will they fit and FL5?

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Man it really does. Laying ceramic Thursday too. Can’t wait to see it finished up 🥵
Looking forward to seeing the black roof and everything all finished up. Just dropped mine off to the detailer.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5