• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
If true that would be right before my loan approval runs out. Really didn't want to go through all that again.
Just give them a call, they'll be happy to extend since the car hasn't arrived yet
Sponsored

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
is this true? My credit union said after 31
Days I would have to reapply and run credit again.
Doesn't apply to every financial institution but most understand current inventory issues. My dealership has gotten approval extensions for multiple customers.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
My eta has changed again but this time, by 1 day versus 4 days. 🤦🏽🤷🏽‍♂️. Now 12/03 but still says Cali for location. Momma didn't tell me there would be days like this 😫

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
NY dealer telling me car is in Cali and no eta even though it was one of the early vins. Don't know what to believe getting skeptical would not surprise me if the car doesn't get there this month :/

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
NY dealer telling me car is in Cali and no eta even though it was one of the early vins. Don't know what to believe getting skeptical would not surprise me if the car doesn't get there this month :/
Same here.