• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

West Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates / Confirmations

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Next load of FL5 are coming to California. Tried to call some this morning. Most sales man didn’t even know. But most are asking 10-25k over. No ETA yet.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Motoring Obsession website is now updated with new CA shipments - almost all of them are white or blue.

Folsom Lake Honda just called me: $13k ADM. Will reach out to the other dealerships once the cars arrive to see what price point they are at...

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
I wonder what the ETA to dealers is on those?
None of them have an ETA yet. All of them are pending. Most likely about to be on a ship or over sea. Think when they hit Richmond, that’s when they give an ETA.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I wonder what the ETA to dealers is on those?
More than likely April, those cars either just left Japan or are on the water. They'll get an ETA approximately a week after arriving in Richmond.

Cooler2442

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT4
Hearing reports of a few CA dealers asking 5k over, better get those calls in before those are snapped up!

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Hearing reports of a few CA dealers asking 5k over, better get those calls in before those are snapped up!
Which dealers? I called few this morning. Asking $10-25k over
They are firm on the price right now. I’m sure after they come in, and you go into the dealer they might go down on the price.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I'm surprised to hear this. I would think the dealerships in California would have very long waiting lists.

Cooler2442

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT4
I'm surprised to hear this. I would think the dealerships in California would have very long waiting lists.
They weren't "urban" California dealers and those on the outskirts, friends secured 2 of them for 5kish over.

Those asking me just need to mass call all the tracker dealers.

Bobbymcbobby

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R Championship White
Which dealers? I called few this morning. Asking $10-25k over
They are firm on the price right now. I’m sure after they come in, and you go into the dealer they might go down on the price.
I’m also guessing that cw will have greater demand and increased dealer markups at the dealers that receive them

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
If any of you are local to Southwest Honda of Lawton in Lawton,OK. They have a red CTR that they are willing to do MSRP on. They will not sell to out of state clients.

I was given this info by someone I was helping locate a RED FL5, he’s out of state so he can’t buy it.
Sponsored