• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Taggart

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 Type R
@AspecR any ETA on JHMFL5G41PX002265 in transit to Moses Honda in Huntington, WV?
Sponsored

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Man I can't believe people are still expecting @AspecR to give them ETA updates on their cars... It was a thing during the launch when there was no info about cars arriving. Your Sales Manager should be giving you updates on your car! That's why they are getting paid on the sale of your vehicle!

Taggart

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 Type R
Man I can't believe people are still expecting @AspecR to give them ETA updates on their cars... It was a thing during the launch when there was no info about cars arriving. Your Sales Manager should be giving you updates on your car! That's why they are getting paid on the sale of your vehicle!
They currently have no idea, so I didn't know if he has access to info that they don't

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Then keep waiting until they do. If they don't have info it's at least 1-2 months away. I just think you should bug the guy who is getting a commission instead. This isn't directed at you specifically but more people going forward.

He's been super helpful to the community but at some point I think everyone needs to give him a break and try to be patient.

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23ā€™ Type R
Anyone interested in a CW FL5 for $5k markup HMU. Doesnā€™t appear on MotoringObsession. Itā€™s in Florida.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Good day gents, customer backed out of this car at the last minute(family member passed). If anyone is interested, markup is $7500. Hasnā€™t been washed or done a PDI yet

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations img_9992-jpe

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations img_9994-jpe

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations img_9995-jpe

LVM26202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW FL5
For all CNY/NE folk - Some leads.

Before I scooped up my deal at Saratoga Honda, I had a deposit at Ide Honda for a CW in Rochester for $5k over. VIN assigned, but ETA unknown. Ask for Melinda Pagliuso.

Schaller Honda in Connecticut had a CW for $6k over. Ask for Fred.

Donā€™t know if theyā€™re still available, but worth a shot.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Our SGP FL5 arrived this morning, theyā€™re willing to do $5k over but the buyer has to be in store.
Will post pics shortly

Loulerg

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R BB #5515
Our SGP FL5 arrived this morning, theyā€™re willing to do $5k over but the buyer has to be in store.
Will post pics shortly
That's awesome! I was working so hard with Sam (Aram) to get that CW and they wouldn't budge on the markup, I was willing to do 5K but that was off the table. Good to see the ADM's are leveling off. BTW, this dealership is amazing to work with and the whole staff there is amazing, they really did try to work with me but just couldn't, at the end of the day its not the salesperson who gives the OK on a price.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
That's awesome! I was working so hard with Sam (Aram) to get that CW and they wouldn't budge on the markup, I was willing to do 5K but that was off the table. Good to see the ADM's are leveling off. BTW, this dealership is amazing to work with and the whole staff there is amazing, they really did try to work with me but just couldn't, at the end of the day its not the salesperson who gives the OK on a price.
Say it louder for the people in the back. $5k over is also the lowest ADM in south Florida right now

Loulerg

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R BB #5515
Say it louder for the people in the back. $5k over is also the lowest ADM in south Florida right now
I believe you, the only other dealership I'm aware of doing 5K for certain in AutoNation Miami Lakes but their list is stacked. Good luck with the sale, it should move quick.

CRTFL5

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5
Was 12k got down to 10k plus 1k military discount and the $3k forged wheels thrown in. Thatā€™s the best deal Iā€™ve been able to get. Would have waited for other better opportunity but being in the southeast and getting lower volume I went ahead and took the deal. Iā€™ll make some $ when I sell the original wheels too.
If you end up selling wheels separately let me know. I'll buy one. Got curb rash on one.

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
Sorry for bumping an old thread but this is the most relevant one I could find.

My salesman (PA) said my current ETA is 11/27-12/01. Does Hondaā€™s system only give ETA to the dealership?

I ask because all the codes and abbreviations Iā€™m seeing in the screen grab make me feel like the boat sailed 4 days ago. If thatā€™s true, no way the car can be at dealer in 1 month - seems like that ETA is for port arrive.

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
My salesman (PA) said my current ETA is 11/27-12/01. Does Hondaā€™s system only give ETA to the dealership?
To answer my own question it looks like system was giving ETA to the dealership. And a conservative one. By middle of last week the car was almost to the final port in Ohio.. it might make the dealership this week. Next week latest šŸ˜¬
Sponsored