• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

West Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates / Confirmations

690SMR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Honda Z600
Lucky enough to be on 2 dealers list(s) here for CW Type R, but ALL dealers in Portland, Oregon are sticking firm to their super-high ADM. Dealers also have stated that they are only getting 1 Type R in 2023.

Does anyone have additional info on CA, OR, and WA? Seems like every place on the map got a decent number of cars, but Portland only got a few. None even in WA at the moment, and only 2 in Cali.

Any additional info is appreciate.

Thanks ALL!
Sponsored

Cooler2442

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT4
This is why I went east to buy mine even though I'm in SoCal. It arrived earlier this week, transport will pick it up next week.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
This is why I went east to buy mine even though I'm in SoCal. It arrived earlier this week, transport will pick it up next week.
Did you go to the dealership in person? Or buy it remotely? How much ADM did you end up paying?

Cooler2442

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT4
Did you go to the dealership in person? Or buy it remotely? How much ADM did you end up paying?
Called around and doing it remotely which is what's making it take longer. Old school dealer that won't let me e-sign anything or take a wire transfer so I have to overnight everything. OTD price with the car/fees(I pay my own tax) is 48.5k. Paying 1k to ship.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Called around and doing it remotely which is what's making it take longer. Old school dealer that won't let me e-sign anything or take a wire transfer so I have to overnight everything. OTD price with the car/fees(I pay my own tax) is 48.5k. Paying 1k to ship.
I've been looking outside of California, too. Seems impossible to find one in state at the moment. But I'm planning on simply flying out if I find a dealer who's willing to sell.

Cooler2442

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT4
I've been looking outside of California, too. Seems impossible to find one in state at the moment. But I'm planning on simply flying out if I find a dealer who's willing to sell.
I considered driving it but its 28 hours/2000 miles, didn't seem worth it if shipping is 1k.

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Damn that a great deal. I’m paying $7k over sticker. But I’m flying out to texas to get mine. If the weather looks good. And plane ticket stop going up. Only thing is the ETA has been pending for over two weeks. Don’t even know when the car gonna get there.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Similar situation to me Vinceiscoo, just waiting for the dang car to arrive in Lousiana!

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
I considered driving it but its 28 hours/2000 miles, didn't seem worth it if shipping is 1k.
Same here debating should I ship or drive her home. Hear all these bad things with transport, but do I want to waste 3-4 days driving 1600 miles…. I got quoted $1200-1600 for enclosed

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Same here debating should I ship or drive her home. Hear all these bad things with transport, but do I want to waste 3-4 days driving 1600 miles…. I got quoted $1200-1600 for enclosed
1,600 miles is an easy 2-day drive, if that helps.