• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

West Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates / Confirmations

OP
OP
690SMR

690SMR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Honda Z600
Are you looking for CW only?
CW my first choice but I went to check out the Red one in McMinnville and it looked great too. That red would grab a lot of attention, which is why CW is my first choice as it sneaks in with all the other white cars around.

Starting to think color might not be so important anymore as the car looked way better in person.

It’s hard being patient but so I’m crossing my fingers more arrive by May at the latest.
Sponsored

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
CW my first choice but I went to check out the Red one in McMinnville and it looked great too. That red would grab a lot of attention, which is why CW is my first choice as it sneaks in with all the other white cars around.

Starting to think color might not be so important anymore as the car looked way better in person.

It’s hard being patient but so I’m crossing my fingers more arrive by May at the latest.
I called them at the beginning of the week they were asking 5k over
Janssen-Kool Honda
308-345-3600

OP
OP
690SMR

690SMR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Honda Z600
I called them at the beginning of the week they were asking 5k over
Janssen-Kool Honda
308-345-3600
Appreciate the info.

I’m in Portland, OR and looked into shipping from East Coast and it was $4,500 - $5,000 unless I shipped on flatbed (yikes)!

$5k over is exactly the deal I would jump at. Gave another forum user info on CW in Vermont for $5k over and it was purchased later that day.

Just have to hold-out until the West coast get their next wave (or nearby state).

Thanks again!

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Appreciate the info.

I’m in Portland, OR and looked into shipping from East Coast and it was $4,500 - $5,000 unless I shipped on flatbed (yikes)!

$5k over is exactly the deal I would jump at. Gave another forum user info on CW in Vermont for $5k over and it was purchased later that day.

Just have to hold-out until the West coast get their next wave (or nearby state).

Thanks again!
I understand. I know the blue one in Portland want crazy money. I tried calling them. First they said local only, so I had my uncle go out to ask. They wanted 60k I think.
you try the one in corvallis?
I’m planning to fly out to texas and drive it back to Sacramento. My spouse wants alone time away from the kids. Couldn’t think of a better way lol

OP
OP
690SMR

690SMR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Honda Z600
I understand. I know the blue one in Portland want crazy money. I tried calling them. First they said local only, so I had my uncle go out to ask. They wanted 60k I think.
you try the one in corvallis?
I’m planning to fly out to texas and drive it back to Sacramento. My spouse wants alone time away from the kids. Couldn’t think of a better way lol
The Blue one in Hillsboro is where I am #1 on the list. Hard pass for me at that price ($25k over) and I wanted the CW more anyways.

The Red is still available near me but $15k over. Dealers here all want their extra $15k as first few sold for that.

Cool you were able to score one! I could maybe try to buy elsewhere and drive but I can hold out another 2 months (maybe).

Crash_OverRide805

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Accord Sport Hybrid
Just a California update: the only two in the state right now are a CW in Santa Barbara (my local DS charging $15k over :rolleyes: minimum) and SGP in Downey Los Angeles area.

I called 5 other dealerships spread out North, South and Inland; they all said the same thing: there’s nothing on any statewide database even showing anything on order so it’ll definitely be about 2-3 months before we start seeing anything at all. Lmk if you’ve heard differently.

ldentikit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GSXR
Just a California update: the only two in the state right now are a CW in Santa Barbara (my local DS charging $15k over :rolleyes: minimum) and SGP in Downey Los Angeles area.

I called 5 other dealerships spread out North, South and Inland; they all said the same thing: there’s nothing on any statewide database even showing anything on order so it’ll definitely be about 2-3 months before we start seeing anything at all. Lmk if you’ve heard differently.

Would love to know why Honda flooded the east coast with allocations in the middle of winter rather than warmer climates on the west coast.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Is it fair? Pretty sure they’ve had far more allocations than the west coast has. Got the initial few hundred and hardly any since.
Yep. Y’All driving them for two months before the east coast even took deliveries. Stop whining.

Crash_OverRide805

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Accord Sport Hybrid
Appreciate the info.

Thanks again!
I dont know about you, but seems like every dealer I've called on the west coast has an established wait list all with deposits put down! Shit is lookin bleak as hell

holland1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Bought mine in Mississippi and it arrived in 2 days to Los Angeles for $995. Easy.
Thats a good price, I'm assuming open transport? I got 850 for enclosed and 550 for open but only 210 miles away.
Sponsored