• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Fingers crossed! I should probably also stop watching all these youtube videos on these cars too, ha.

No worries... you and my whole neighborhood!! I had never talked to so many people in my neighborhood until i got this car... LOL they said they keep seeing information on it.... can't figure out where they might have seen so much info?? :confused1::bonk:
Sponsored

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
Chicago folks Honda on Grand in Elmhurst supposedly has 3 incoming allocations in white. 2 are spoken for and they are still as of 10am today….after not responding back to them since Thursday trying to unload the last one on me. I have bought with them 3 times before so I say this with 0 bad blood. The deal is CW WITH the CF wing thrown in for $8.4k markup. So either the hype at buying at 10k over in the Chicago are is done or no one knows they got incoming cars. Either way! Good luck! They wanna sell local and not deal with shipping etc. call and ask for Dan Green and tell him Kevin sent you.

DMR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Insight, 2013 Accord 6-6, 2023 Type R
@AspecR any updates to JHMFL5G46PX002083? I’m seeing it on the tracker but dealer still saying pending

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
Anyone on here purchase the SGP type r from Gwinnett place honda? If so, mind sharing what you were able to negotiate them down to? Thanks