• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
You should show some frustration to him unless you are okay with waiting without knowing any eta or when car is coming. Every second location got an eta but not your car. Ask him specifically that everyone got ETA but not my car. What's going on ? You guys need to call regional manager and figure out where the car is
I donā€™t need car at the moment. This would be a second šŸš™. I waited for my defender almost 6-7 months šŸ˜‚. This situation is not bad
Sponsored

CTRfan_boi

First Name
Rish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
all the new heads need to relax....first wavers waited forever lol
It's not so much the wait that bothers folks; it's the uncertainty. Granted that Honda has no control over some of the logistics delay that's happened but they can at least provide us with a better tracking mechanism so, as customers, we can prepare ourselves for delivery (especially when we're buying their flagship product)

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Like I saidā€¦this isnā€™t newā€¦itā€™s normal

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
It's not so much the wait that bothers folks; it's the uncertainty. Granted that Honda has no control over some of the logistics delay that's happened but they can at least provide us with a better tracking mechanism so, as customers, we can prepare ourselves for delivery (especially when we're buying their flagship product)
What is there to be uncertain about? The car's already made. You know it's on US soil. You have a deposit on it. Unless the trains blow up, car's gonna get there.

CTRfan_boi

First Name
Rish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
What is there to be uncertain about? The car's already made. You know it's on US soil. You have a deposit on it. Unless the trains blow up, car's gonna get there.
Knowing when the car will arrive is what I am referring to when I say uncertainty. So folks can get ready for delivery (sell their old cars, getting a check from their credit union and arrange financing etc) in a timely manner. I understand it's not new and 1st wave owners had to wait a ridiculous amount but it still doesn't make timing all this stuff (and expectation) easy.

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Knowing when the car will arrive is what I am referring to when I say uncertainty. So folks can get ready for delivery (sell their old cars, getting a check from their credit union and arrange financing etc) in a timely manner. I understand it's not new and 1st wave owners had to wait a ridiculous amount but it still doesn't make timing all this stuff (and expectation) easy.
I strongly agree with CTRfan_boi It's not a box of soda we bought and forgot about it. We are spending 60K's to get car. We need to know where is the car and when it is coming ?

quasimoto

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Just got call from Honda Euclid OH . They have a BB incoming some customer backed out . ADM of 6k .
That's as good as you'll find imo, unless you want to wait a long time. My deposit is also for 6k over. It's more than I want to spend, and I question whether it's necessary vs a civic SI.

Im in NY and called all dealers within ~4 hours driving when the 3rd wave information came out, and no one was budging below 10k adm. Only briefly saw an MA dealer adjust to 7k, and Hagerstown MD down to 7.5

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
That's as good as you'll find imo, unless you want to wait a long time. My deposit is also for 6k over. It's more than I want to spend, and I question whether it's necessary vs a civic SI.

Im in NY and called all dealers within ~4 hours driving when the 3rd wave information came out, and no one was budging below 10k adm. Only briefly saw an MA dealer adjust to 7k, and Hagerstown MD down to 7.5
I got mine at 3k above MSRP .

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata

Call Euclid Honda and ask for Craig. 5k mark up