• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

EVS Tow Hooks Review

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
So I purchased the EVS tow hooks from Evasive and while it is true you do not have to drill holes into the bumper 🧐🧐 you do have to cut a piece of the plastic bumper bar behind the bumper and trim the brake duct in order to fit the front bumper tow hook. Oh, and remove the headlight in order to get the long screws in. Other than that it is a real solid tow hook capable of doing its job.
IMG_5895.png

IMG_5896.png

For the rear tow hook. You are supposed to just remove the rear bumper tow hook cap and screw in the tow hook but in my opinion it is a pretty big piece and it looks like crap leaving all of that space uncovered. So I went ahead and purchased that plastic piece(picture of the part number below), measured and drilled the hole. You can always cut yours without buying one but it was cheap($20) and you can always unscrew the tow hook and put the cover back.
IMG_5989.png

IMG_5987.png

End result, they look really nice and are the real deal.
@TW00Si here is the part number for the cover
Sponsored