• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
hey man, if I keep the stock tyres of 265, what do you think is the right wheel spacers size to achieve the flushed fitment of the stock wheels?
I believe it’s 10mm front and 15mm in the rear if I rem correctly.

OP
OP
jayson415PR

jayson415PR

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Supra 2023 type R 2022 genesis GV80
hey man, if I keep the stock tyres of 265, what do you think is the right wheel spacers size to achieve the flushed fitment of the stock wheels?
Popntec is right, I would go with the same 10mm and 15mm spacers with the oem tires.

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED
Update!

got the catless down pipe and front pipe installed. Butt Dyno feels car pulls a little harder.🤣

used an o2 sensor extension and after two days of driving still no Cel. Hopefully stays that way until some ecu programming comes out🤞🏻
Where can I find this O2 sensor extension????

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Btw, I did got a custom 3” SS exhaust that mates to the 3” front pipe. I did add a vibrant 3” ultra quiet resonator and ended up with the oem tips. Didn’t wanted to mess up with the center tip valve. Sounds a little bit louder way better now, something this car lacks big time from factory.

6C229FA2-B00D-4704-95DD-92A0F0E0C2E5.jpeg

In no way am I trying to be rude, but why the **** did you add a resonator w/ the stock mufflers still intact? And please, sound clips! Thanks!!

OP
OP
jayson415PR

jayson415PR

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Supra 2023 type R 2022 genesis GV80
In no way am I trying to be rude, but why the **** did you add a resonator w/ the stock mufflers still intact? And please, sound clips! Thanks!!
Because it is my car and I do with it what I want.🤣

The stock muffler isn’t other than a tiny resonator and I believe they don’t do much sound wise besides i didn’t want my CTR to sound like a fart can. I will do my best to record a sound clip with my iPhone.

BroccoliPR

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Saludos Jayson. Un abrazo desde Dorado PR bro. Te pregunto que piensas de spacers 20mm para goma y aros oem?

Truu

First Name
Truu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2021 Type R,
Btw, I did got a custom 3” SS exhaust that mates to the 3” front pipe. I did add a vibrant 3” ultra quiet resonator and ended up with the oem tips. Didn’t wanted to mess up with the center tip valve. Sounds a little bit louder way better now, something this car lacks big time from factory.

6C229FA2-B00D-4704-95DD-92A0F0E0C2E5.jpeg

Hey what’s the update? I got a couple of questions about your setup.

Did they vband the exhaust to your custom piping?
Does that vibrant resonator make a big difference in sound?
How does it sound now?
Do you feel a difference in power since changing from the DP to the exhaust?
Do you have a sound clip?
Did you do any other upgrades?

Work looks great. I’m also in the same boat and got parts like you. I’m just waiting for the Front Pipe to come then I wanted to either do a full exhaust or a custom exhaust like you did. Once I hear how your sound, I will make my decision.

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
so i’m guessing most (if not all) lowering springs for the fk8 fit the fl5? i’m considering to get the rsr down sus spring, but i’m afraid for fitment and ride issues.
These are also my worries. Any feedback after months of running on this springs for FK8?