• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 Mileage Report

mjwashington

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
Hi All,

is there any ability for the Nav ssyem to log a trip? Prior to owning my FL5 I had a Civic Sport Sensing model that once you set a location in the navigation, that at the end it recorded fuel economy, distance and time. I don’t see this in the FL5.
Yes there is the timer and fuel economy on the gauges, but it doesn’t record like my previous Civic.
Sponsored

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Yep, it's in the menus in the infotainment screen. Not sure if records time elapsed of trip(s) though, I'd need to go out and look or see what the manual says. You may need to fiddle with some settings so you get the trips recorded how you want - it has different reset triggers you can choose.

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Mileage Report 1681580360846

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
I didn't get an image capture of the display, but when i filled up last time, it was saying my avg was 18.9 mpg. i was thinking that was low until i saw this.

Also, for those of you who get into the details, i have been using 93o fuel, and i only have about 4-500 miles so far.

I will get a capture of the display next time, but i wanted to report what i saw.
Sponsored