• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

imhenry66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
May be the minority here but I prefer it black
Maybe it’s the way the photo is taken, but it seems so much more prominent painted. For me, I would probably opt to paint only the top side of it, or if there were clear distinction of the side flaps, paint those, just to keep things more subtle.

Appreciate the OP sharing this!
Sponsored

OP
OP
FL5 CTR

FL5 CTR

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Maybe it’s the way the photo is taken, but it seems so much more prominent painted. For me, I would probably opt to paint only the top side of it, or if there were clear distinction of the side flaps, paint those, just to keep things more subtle.

Appreciate the OP sharing this!
I’ve thought about doing the reverse of this and blacking out the sides with a custom vinyl graphic. I did that on my prior GT4. May be cool something similar with the Type R graphic on there.

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Type R Spoiler Painted Boost Blue IMG_6558

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
They only charged me $200. YMMV.
I understand but your achieved price should be a good reference for cost or even to use as negotiating a price if someone is quoted more. Did you leave the car with them or just the spoiler? And thanks for your information and posts.

OP
OP
FL5 CTR

FL5 CTR

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
I understand but your achieved price should be a good reference for cost or even to use as negotiating a price if someone is quoted more. Did you leave the car with them or just the spoiler? And thanks for your information and posts.
Absolutely! I just left the spoiler with them. 3 bolts on each side, comes off very easily. The car is still very drivable without the spoiler should you need to.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Team Carbon Fiber is where it's at 😁
I don’t really like the CF wing.. but hey to each is own… I would love to see an aftermarket wing with less of a bolt on aftermarket style and more of a fk8 style… don’t know if it would be better but I’d love to see it

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Not gonna lie the initial pics posted didn't look good but your latest higher res pics make it look great!