• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FlashPro E85 Flex Fuel Power Package!

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Looking for a simple way to gain huge power on your 1.5T Civic without spending a lot on many different parts?

Well, lucky for you there is now a single product that does just that. The new SiriMoto FlashPro E85 Flex Fuel Power Package that will save you $$$ and is literally all you need to get 64+ horsepower! Remember when it used to cost about $3500+labor to install a stage 1 supercharger on your Civic for about the same power gains!? 10th Gen turbo Civics FTW!

Link for more info and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/s...r-package.html

Please keep in mind, this product is not designed for public highway or street use, and is only legal for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street.

Here's a rundown of why you should consider this power package:

1. E85 + 10th turbo Civic = the best bang for your buck power adder in the history of upgrading Civics! This kit will give you a huge performance edge for quarter mile times or on road race tracks.

2. Easy installation with comprehensive install manual.

3. You don't have to run E85 all the time - The FlashPro takes care of optimizing your power for the fuel mixture you are running at any given moment.

4. You can get a custom tune for even more power. 64 hp is just the starting point!

5. You literally do not need anything else besides this power package and some E85 fuel.

11th Gen Honda Civic FlashPro E85 Flex Fuel Power Package! sirimoto-flashpro-e85-power-package_LRG
Sponsored

Last edited:

anupom458

First Name
Taslim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
there should be a installation video please.

1981CBX

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Touring Coupe (owned) 2018 Accord base model (leased) 1981 Honda CBX motorcycle
We have really really good instructions that come with the kit. It's more comprehensive than a video would be. You won't be disappointed. :)
I bought mine from you guys, I wanted to drive the car with the regular ECU tune for the bolt ons for a bit just to give her a shakedown cruise. Hondata did not disappoint, no surprise there. I’ll try within the next two weekends to install the E 85 conversion, looking forward to interesting results. My biggest fear factor is making sure that when I install the gauge that it doesn’t look like a teenager installing a Kraco cassette player.
Sponsored