• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I’ll just park next to you thank you

OP
OP
Ivy

Ivy

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
25 Pilot T, 24 Boost Blue FL5, 04 325xi
AND HOW DID HE KNOW IT WAS A WOMAN???
don’t stroke out. My daughter knows her and recognized the car when I showed her pics. U ok?

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, JL 392XR, 981S, F430
I will say out of my own experience parking far away only brings unwanted attention to your car. Much safer to just park in the first spot you see between already parked cars.

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
I’m sure they thought nice ! Another car lover.
I do the same thing I’ll park as far away as possible and walk. Well worth it to
Me . This was my trip to Home Depot the other day and parked way off from the front doors on the side of the building with a nice little walk 😆👍🏻👊🏻

11th Gen Honda Civic I’ll just park next to you thank you IMG_1684

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
I will say out of my own experience parking far away only brings unwanted attention to your car. Much safer to just park in the first spot you see between already parked cars.
Parking away from idiots is the better of the two evils imo. Yes it’s a trade off but I’ll definitely guarantee your car is going to get beat up parking in the middle of a bunch of idiots it’s just a matter of time .

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, JL 392XR, 981S, F430
Parking away from idiots is the better of the two evils imo. Yes it’s a trade off but I’ll definitely guarantee your car is going to get beat up parking in the middle of a bunch of idiots it’s just a matter of time .
Been over 20 years since I’ve incorporated this with numerous nice vehicles and have never gotten one scratch or dent. Really believe this is more of a perception problem. No matter the class of vehicle if it’s parked with everyone else you’re not unintentionally trying to say anything. With it parked far away I believe it brings the perception to others that you think your vehicle is more important and brings out the jealousy in others. That and it’s also much more visible to those that get jealous.

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Been over 20 years since I’ve incorporated this with numerous nice vehicles and have never gotten one scratch or dent. Really believe this is more of a perception problem. No matter the class of vehicle if it’s parked with everyone else you’re not unintentionally trying to say anything. With it parked far away I believe it brings the perception to others that you think your vehicle is more important and brings out the jealousy in others. That and it’s also much more visible to those that get jealous.
With my plan incorporated I’ve had the same results. The only time I got door dings or scratches was parking in the eye of the tornado surrounded by a combination of ignoramuses and jeoulsy. I’m glad your plan has worked out for you though 👍🏻