• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Infotainment issues while on phone?

nawfoo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra Si
Hold the power button until it resets. I don't have this issue with the Integra.
Sponsored

Djseto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mazda RX7, 2023 Boost Blue FL5
Same issue for me. Seems to only happen on my FL5 on wireless car play. Someone on Reddit claimed turning off wireless charging seems to fix it. Ill give that a try. My dealer just did a factory reset this morning but I dont think that's a long term solutions. This appears to happen on other Honda cars from what I'm finding. My wifes 21' odyssey however has never had issues but it's also not wireless. The dealer did say they seem to hear more about it with Waze than any other app but I've seen it happen with Google Maps a few times.

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
Happened in the FK8 and now in the FL5. Usually I just tap on the music app and go back to Waze. Annoying issue resolved.

OP
OP

Bobbymcbobby

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R Championship White
Seems like this has been happening to people still, it’s been some time from when I made this post but update is: haven’t experienced the bug for months now, not sure why. I didn’t necessarily fiddle with the settings on my phone but what I do know i have tried is factory resetting the infotainment when someone suggested it previously and keeping my phone updated
Sponsored