• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jester’s Hondata thread

OP
OP
Jester04

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
Fantastic work Jester.

Are we universally in agreement that the MHI turbo with fuel line mod (stock HPFP and injectors) is a worthwhile gain over the stock turbo on a circuit/track car application?
In my opinion yes, even with a completely stock fuel system.

I’m doing another one with a completely stock fuel system soon and will post up the results.
Sponsored

tezzasaurusrex

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: K20Z1 EK Civic, Golf R Mk7.5, B8 RS4
Build Thread
Link
In my opinion yes, even with a completely stock fuel system.

I’m doing another one with a completely stock fuel system soon and will post up the results.
I would be VERY curious to see this, especially with a graph of the curves comparing stock turbo and MHI on stock fuel system.

We are very lucky to have you do all this work and willing to share the info. 🙏

OP
OP
Jester04

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
I would be VERY curious to see this, especially with a graph of the curves comparing stock turbo and MHI on stock fuel system.

We are very lucky to have you do all this work and willing to share the info. 🙏
Thank you for the appreciation, and I love sharing the data with you guys. We all learn something new every day. I might not be able to go to the same dyno but still we will see how much I can get out of it.