• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Truu

First Name
Truu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2021 Type R,
RV6 catted downpipe that’s sold for the fk8.
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
How long is tge stock exhaust end to end, can you kindly take a quick measurement

7297F326-E179-4511-8ADB-E80C28115211.jpeg

here’s a photo of the factory exhaust. Unless you want to mess up your interior it’s best to get a van or suv.

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Just had mine installed!
Comments from the pro installer:

“one of the highest quality aftermarket exhausts we have seen come through our shop - very high quality material, near perfect fit and elite fasteners. “

My interpretation: Simply amazing sound on the non res - throaty yet refined and spectacular when up and down shifting. 100% am ecstatic with this exhaust.

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
I've been trying to tell people bro lol. This exhaust is amazing. That's why I was pushing it so hard! Nice to see you share the same opinion!

Just had mine installed!
Comments from the pro installer:

“one of the highest quality aftermarket exhausts we have seen come through our shop - very high quality material, near perfect fit and elite fasteners. “

My interpretation: Simply amazing sound on the non res - throaty yet refined and spectacular when up and down shifting. 100% am ecstatic with this exhaust.

JBO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cayman GT4 | 2015 Fiesta ST
I assume all you need to do is fit the milltek, remove the fuze for the valve and set the fake sound to the lowest setting and you're good to go, yes?

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
Depends how sensitive to the fake noise you are. I personally don’t really hear it now since I have the exhaust. Not everyone will be the same though. And yes you can do the fuse pull thing but they’re also working on a valve controller type module. It’s taking a little longer than anticipated but they are working on it. You’ll be able to open and close as you please with it.

I assume all you need to do is fit the milltek, remove the fuze for the valve and set the fake sound to the lowest setting and you're good to go, yes?

Reactions: JBO

Truu

First Name
Truu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2021 Type R,
RV6 DP Milltek Full exhaust Hasport Street mount

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Is this sold in Canada?
We can ship them to Canada, no problem. Of course, the cost to get it there may be a little high.

Last edited:

FiggysCivic

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R FL5
Hey group! In desperate need for some advice. So I just got this this milltek exhaust but I went with non resonated and now i think it’s just too loud and kind of obnoxious IMO, especially on the freeways and feel like there is drone especially when the valves are open. I don’t hate the sound but I dont love it either. However I would like to try the resonated very soon. Just fyi, I do have a tsp catted dp so I know it makes it louder. However, what can I do to replace this? I literally just bought and installed this a couple days ago and as stated would like to try the resonated and should have listened to michael baxi (gridzilla) as he was right about going with the non res being a mistake. Mind you I’m in my mid 30s with a newborn ha so I’m in a different demo. Should I just sell it or go back to TSP (two step performance) where I bought this from and get a replacement or is it easy enough to get the resonated piece to this system. Sorry for all the dumb questions but I’m new into modifying cars. Any guidance will help! Thanks!!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Hey group! In desperate need for some advice. So I just got this this milltek exhaust but I went with non resonated and now i think it’s just too loud and kind of obnoxious IMO, especially on the freeways and feel like there is drone especially when the valves are open. I don’t hate the sound but I dont love it either. However I would like to try the resonated very soon. Just fyi, I do have a tsp catted dp so I know it makes it louder. However, what can I do to replace this? I literally just bought and installed this a couple days ago and as stated would like to try the resonated and should have listened to michael baxi (gridzilla) as he was right about going with the non res being a mistake. Mind you I’m in my mid 30s with a newborn ha so I’m in a different demo. Should I just sell it or go back to TSP (two step performance) where I bought this from and get a replacement or is it easy enough to get the resonated piece to this system. Sorry for all the dumb questions but I’m new into modifying cars. Any guidance will help! Thanks!!
Sorry to hear you're facing this dilemma. First, I would get a little more seat time before I explored options. After a few more days you may realize perhaps your initial thoughts about the volume and/or drone were an overreaction or you're adjusting to the volume and now used to it. After that period, and maybe you're already there, I would contact Two Step Performance and Milltek to explain your situation and see how or if they can help. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Sponsored