• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Milltek Valve Controller / Remotes now available

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
Just passing off some great info. I stopped by Milltek and they installed the valve controller and provided 2 remotes for their exhaust. Here’s the link to purchase.

https://www.milltekcorp.com/active-valve-controller-for-honda-civic-type-r-fl5/p4379

Button 1 opens the valve. 2 closes it and 3 will put it back to open factory workings.

Any questions, give Milltek a call 865-233-8918 or shoot Brit Leigh a message on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/brit.wagstaff?mibextid=LQQJ4d

Milltek is wonderful to work with and can help you get an exhaust too. I’ve had their exhaust since February and still love it!

11th Gen Honda Civic Milltek Valve Controller / Remotes now available IMG_3529
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 FL5
Is the installation as simple as plugging this into the valve controller harness?

DustyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Does anyone know if this gets plugged in at the valve and mounted locally or it needs to be run up to the engine bay/fusebox?

Ive seen a couple YouTubers who got them and skipped showing how they are installed altogether and just showed the results. There are no videos, no installation instructions on any product page, nothing. Starting to become a little skeptical. The lack of publicity is leading me to believe it needs to be run to the engine bay which would be a PITA and hence the hush hush in marketing it

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
I have it and the box and wire is ran up and placed in the trunk/hatch area underneath the fix a flat unit. I don’t know of anything that runs to the engine bay or fuse box. The wire connects to the valve controller of the exhaust and communicates with the remote.

Does anyone know if this gets plugged in at the valve and mounted locally or it needs to be run up to the engine bay/fusebox

Ive seen a couple YouTubers who got them and skipped showing how they are installed altogether and just showed the results. There are no videos, no installation instructions on any product page, nothing. Starting to become a little skeptical. The lack of publicity is leading me to believe it needs to be run to the engine bay which would be a PITA and hence the hush hush in marketing it
Sponsored