• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TO_FL5_CW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 FL5
Awesome build OP! How is daily drivability
with GU lip and swifts?
Sponsored

OP
OP
TypeOne

TypeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-Rs!
Awesome build OP! How is daily drivability
with GU lip and swifts?
Eh, the springs make the car ride pretty rough. They're FK8 springs so I'm not surprised. I'm installing coilovers next week anyway. The GU lip is a tank. I've done probably 3-4k miles with it on and considering how much stuff I've scraped it on, it's still on there.

If the car wasn't so low, I have like 2 inches of ground clearance, it would be totally fine.

TO_FL5_CW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 FL5
Eh, the springs make the car ride pretty rough. They're FK8 springs so I'm not surprised. I'm installing coilovers next week anyway. The GU lip is a tank. I've done probably 3-4k miles with it on and considering how much stuff I've scraped it on, it's still on there.

If the car wasn't so low, I have like 2 inches of ground clearance, it would be totally fine.
thanks a lot! What’s the total clearance right now? I love FL5 swift springs btw.

OP
OP
TypeOne

TypeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-Rs!
Total clearance in what way? The lip is about 2 inches from the ground.

OP
OP
TypeOne

TypeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-Rs!