• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

monstarind

Monstar Industries
First Name
Monstar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.monstarind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R FK8R
Initial reaction was a little blah. Then as I saw more pictures, video in the last couple hours I am EAGER to buy one. Not a big fan of the seats I feel like the FK8R has a nicer seat but other than that it actually looks very solid.

Black please! Lets hope the sticker isn't too harsh.

Monstar

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
the honda pr girl at ohio my cousin spoke to said honda is working as hard as they can to keep it under $40k, so we will see

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
the honda pr girl at ohio my cousin spoke to said honda is working as hard as they can to keep it under $40k, so we will see
great to hear, hoping they are successful at the attempt

HustedDrums

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R, 2023 Hyundai Genesis GV70
There was dealer markup on the last one, there will be dealer markup on this one. Doesn't matter. I definitely think it will be a little more than $41,000 for MSRP.

HustedDrums

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This car looks so ugly in red. Not a hater, but it looks so bland lol. White and blue are going to be the colors to have on this car

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
This car looks so ugly in red. Not a hater, but it looks so bland lol. White and blue are going to be the colors to have on this car
Agreed with the red looking pretty meh on the FL5 although it looked good on the FK8.

I also wasn't a huge fan of Championship white on the FK8 but its really grown on me for the FL5. Maybe the curves just work better than the sharp angles from the old CTR. Still prefer the Gray or Blue as my top choices. Unfortunately being in Canada I'll only have the choices of White, red and gray haha.

HustedDrums

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So did I miss the power numbers or did they announce that?
All Honda said was that they are going to do a re-tune on the car and that it’s going to be the fastest Type-R ever. My speculation is that it’s not going to be above 330 hp. If I had to guess, it would be around 320.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Anybody know what the engine coolant/water temp symbol with an arrow through it means in the LogR screen. I am not familiar with that one…?

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Civic Si sedan
Anybody know what the engine coolant/water temp symbol with an arrow through it means in the LogR screen. I am not familiar with that one…?
Think that might actually be intake air temp. I thought it was pre and post-radiator water temp but it doesn't have the water waves on it.
Sponsored