• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
First wash!! Love this color in the sun. Gotta get the widows tinted. No a fan of the fish bowl look. :)

6B41CD78-94E8-4F8D-905C-70695BE35712.jpeg
She looks great! Regarding the tint, you have to say the visibility out of this car is awesome. So nice to have a fairly upright windshield and a dash that isn’t 10,000 feet deep.

with all the black accents a light tint does look good. Too dark and it hides the awesome red seats
Sponsored

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
I hate tint honestly, I went with clear tint just to protect the inside and keep the uv’s out
The better nighttime visibility , safety and feeling connected with the surroundings does overrule the sleeker look of tint. Also, without tint you don’t have to worry about those annoying spiderweb lines you get as tint scratches, plus not turning purple.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I'll need to tint for sure. Nothing too dark, but I like the feeling of being closed in. Odd I know. I won't go too dark. Nothing past the mod 30s.

Is the glass on the he CTR yellow tinted? Typically I can spot a Japanese made Honda by the yellowish glass on the car versus North American made. Difficult to tell in photos.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
The better nighttime visibility , safety and feeling connected with the surroundings does overrule the sleeker look of tint. Also, without tint you don’t have to worry about those annoying spiderweb lines you get as tint scratches, plus not turning purple.
I'm not a huge fan of window tint; however, living in the Southeast it's hard to imagine life without tint. The sun is just too intense in June-September. Look into Spectra Photosync by Prestige Film Technologies. I've had it on three cars previously and it's hands down the best film on the market even after all these years. Their 55 VLT film outperforms most competitors 35 VLT film so you can go much lighter without sacrificing performance. Also, most reputable films are scratch resistant and will not turn purple because they're color stable. The film that bubbles up and turns purple is that side of the road special for $199 for all four windows. A proper tint job with a high quality film will run you no less than $500.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I just get the legal limit tint for my state which I believe is 35 percent front and 20 percent in the rear. Can’t do the limo or 5 percent type stuff. To dark at night

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
This man bought a Honda at a Lambo dealer. 🤣

Very nice car my sir

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
The best way to sell you is you'll have to see it in person :)
I think that's the only way to appreciate it's real beauty.
I understand in picture it may be a bit flamboyant, but it person, it is :), but in the best way possible!
Don't sign it off until you see it in person, or get the color you want else where.
good luck, and here's a picture of her hips :nixon:

wheels12.jpg
I love this. Im thinking of putting in a 10mm spacer with the new spoon springs but a little worried about the spacers themselves. Do you know if they are any kind of safety issue or do they wear down the suspension more quickly?
Sponsored