• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL FL5 Type R Photos Thread

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
It has been a while since I have pulled out the DSLR, so here are a few candid shots. Sometimes these are the best photos to decide if this is the color for you.

4D95B6C6-7CE4-4A07-9BD4-F6CDC60777B3.jpeg

This is really great photography! Not something you would normally be able to get. congrats!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Black at night looks really good. Pics don’t do justice for this car. It looks like the bat mobile lol.

96F501A2-7440-4943-9C4E-36777FF73345.jpeg

I think it looks great at night! (ignore my bias)... Look at how dull the car next to it looks -- the black has a cool sheen.

p,s, - love this batmobile. lol

Last edited:

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
Are you all aware of any black FL5s that have a full stealth ppf wrap?

AWR1997

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 Civic Type R R-00154 (deceased)
That is my plan if I get a black R
I’d like to see how this looks. Maybe instead of a full stealth ppf, what if it was just all of the gloss plastic bits?

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
I’d like to see how this looks. Maybe instead of a full stealth ppf, what if it was just all of the gloss plastic bits?
I would probably do the entire car. I am hoping to get carbon mirror caps as well.

Phil Devtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sierra Denali/'22 Yukon Denali/'22 X5/'23 FL5
This thread need more CBP pictures! 🤣
This...

I just got a call that I'm up next, but the car is black. I was 3rd in line, but the 2 in front of me are waiting for CW , as was I.

Long story short, I jumped on it and accepted. My other cars are black so I guess I'll live with it.

With that, would really like to see more of these in CBP.

Last edited:

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ GRC CE, 23’ Civic Si (Sold), 14’ Evo X GSR
This...

I just got a call that I'm up next, but the car is black. I was 3rd in line, but the 2 in front of me are waiting for CW , as was I.

Long story short, I jumped on it and accepted. My other cars are black so I guess I'll live with it.

With that, would really like to see more of these in CBP.
Congrats dude! How long is your wait going to be? I want my car to be black. Hopefully I get to move up in the line because of it.

Phil Devtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sierra Denali/'22 Yukon Denali/'22 X5/'23 FL5
Congrats dude! How long is your wait going to be? I want my car to be black. Hopefully I get to move up in the line because of it.
The GM told that “it’s in production and should see the car in 3-4 weeks”.

I hope he is right. Would be cool to drive the car over the summer before it gets put away for the Fall/Winter.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
Does anyone have the carbon rear wing on their black FL5? I'm becoming tempted as I think the carbon would contrast well with the black...

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Does anyone have the carbon rear wing on their black FL5? I'm becoming tempted as I think the carbon would contrast well with the black...

LOL... the reason i like the black so much is that it matches with the black and doesn't look like an add-onj.... and then you want the carbon fibre in order to contrast well. :rolleyes1:

this is why options are good.😆

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
LOL... the reason i like the black so much is that it matches with the black and doesn't look like an add-onj.... and then you want the carbon fibre in order to contrast well. :rolleyes1:

this is why options are good.😆
I like the way the black wing contrasts with the other body colours and I didn't pick black because it matches the wing. We're not some FL5-owning hive mind over here!
Sponsored