• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official SONIC GRAY PEARL FL5 Type R Photos Thread

BCG

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R and 2023 Type R
I think so. The SGP shows everything pretty well.

ldentikit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GSXR
This is the color I really can’t figure out. In some photos it looks absolutely perfect and others the blue seems a little too much.

Kicking myself not for going down to the dealership to see it in person before it sold.

Does anyone know if it’s the same SGP as used on the Accord? Assume so and when I saw that on the road I was not a fan.

Last edited:

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
The pics are making me more impatient than ever to get delivery! Keep ‘em coming!

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Just got the car back from being Ceramic Coated and the front end Protection Film wrapped.. paint looks so much shinier and wet looking with it coated and the pearl pops even more in the sunlight!
11th Gen Honda Civic Official SONIC GRAY PEARL FL5 Type R Photos Thread Dave FL5 creamic coated
👀

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Congrats! This was my first choice originally. It's nice to actually see the difference in the SG compared to other Honda's.

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
Congrats! This was my first choice originally. It's nice to actually see the difference in the SG compared to other Honda's.
Thanks!

In person the Type R has more presence than the pics would indicate. It was a really nice surprise