• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

explodingGTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTI
Drove it for another few hours today - overall the car feels fast, it’s fun and engaging to drive. It’s not objectively fast, but feels exciting to row through the gears as you accelerate. I like it a lot, I think the reviews are going to be really good.

Also, individual mode seems to have the max volume fake exhaust, just like sport. I hope they add an extra toggle in a software update, lame that you can’t customize this setting.
Sponsored

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
I'm dying over here waiting for the 30th, lol.

Keep it coming guys!

kmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic Sport Hatch, 08 Civic Si
Can you guys post more pics or maybe even a walk around? Im torn between the white and SGP, although leaning SGP

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Drove it for another few hours today - overall the car feels fast, it’s fun and engaging to drive. It’s not objectively fast, but feels exciting to row through the gears as you accelerate. I like it a lot, I think the reviews are going to be really good.

Also, individual mode seems to have the max volume fake exhaust, just like sport. I hope they add an extra toggle in a software update, lame that you can’t customize this setting.
From looking at the owner's manual, I am guessing you can change the steering or gauges to Sport in Individual mode without the added sound but if you select Engine Sport you get the added sound.

11th Gen Honda Civic Picked up 2022 Civic Si Sonic Gray - my review & first impressions! Screenshot_20211127-090848_Adobe Acrobat

Brandon25

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic
Anyone know when reviews or impressions will be for driving? I'm waiting for people like savagegeese.

20ABM06MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
That embargo is bizarre. I mean the car is already in dealer showrooms.
Agree…plus think of all the views Honda passed up by not allowing reviews to be published ahead of the holiday?!!?

explodingGTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTI
Agree…plus think of all the views Honda passed up by not allowing reviews to be published ahead of the holiday?!!?
I think there’s enough demand already, it’s impossible to even test drive these, everything gets pre-sold

explodingGTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTI
After driving this for 4 days (almost 400km now), I think the power figures are fine, it’s really fun on the street, delivers power and accelerates nicely, no rubber-bandy turbo like my GTI. Had fun every time I drove it. I won’t be tuning it, it’s enough for me.

My only complaint is the dogshit reverse camera, my GTI’s was much, much better.

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Sounds great! Any other impressions you have compared to the GTI? Handling, steering feel, understeer?

I'm pretty sure I want the Civic but I'm still keeping an eye on the GTI and the Elantra N.
Sponsored