• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Possible to install fog lights for the sport trim?

opium0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
is it possible to install fog lights for the sport trim even though it doesnt come with it?
Sponsored

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2022 SGP FE2
Im sure it is, Honda likes to hide a one pin connector in the passenger front area behind the bumper in and around the area of the washer fluid bottle, or around that area at least. If you visit Collegehillshonda.com, youll see in many of the install PDF's that this is the general area that the One pin is located. Now, for these cars not sure but i can bet you its there if the past holds true

They dont have a PDF for the install as of yet on Collegehillshonda.com but im sure if you contacted them they could help you, i have in the past and they are very willing to answer any question you might have

Crunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
Installing them is one thing, but how will you control them once installed?

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Don't think Honda provides a write up, based on my Accessory information so a simple DIY should suffice

11th Gen Honda Civic Possible to install fog lights for the sport trim? 1637168396528
Sponsored