• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
I Just did full front to avoid rock chips. No ppfs for black trims including gloss black diffuser.
At the end it’s just a civic. I dont want to spend $7000 by doing full ppf!
Are the B and C pillars piano gloss black like the FK8? I would definitely apply some PPF there as they will scratch up in no time.
Sponsored

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
What PR driving before Florida?!? :crazy:
Don’t even get me started…I told my gsm the same shit…

Not even understanding how they’d get their cars before us and we are a bigger market

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
Full PPF or what areas? Would be cool to see someone do the stealth on boost blue.
Interesting the factory glass is 55%… I’ll be interested to see this in person. The interior of this definitely is a sight to behold lol
Actually, I think they’re 70% all around after comparing at the shop. Sorry about the miss information!

ChiefJeef

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic SI
Bro, on ATL roads you'd already have a rock chip and bottomed out 3 times on Dekalb Avenue because it's fucking moonscape. I'd say you're doin' pretty well
Fucking truth. I'm so afraid of 285 for all the damaged sections

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 MX-5, '96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing
Fucking truth. I'm so afraid of 285 for all the damaged sections
285's real danger is the odd Charger/Challenger trying to blow past you then careening into traffic/wall and hopefully not you. I was chillin' in my Miata, stuck in traffic when a dude in a challenger started revving next to me and making gaps, like bro, the average speed is 4, wtf you doin. Then he revs again and I guess let off clutch too much and just slams into an SUV in front of him. Classic 285.

HIFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R Limited Edition (2021)
lucky man, i live in Europe so mine will be delivered in januari i think.

B$$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8, 2022 TOYOTA COROLLA HB XSE
285's real danger is the odd Charger/Challenger trying to blow past you then careening into traffic/wall and hopefully not you. I was chillin' in my Miata, stuck in traffic when a dude in a challenger started revving next to me and making gaps, like bro, the average speed is 4, wtf you doin. Then he revs again and I guess let off clutch too much and just slams into an SUV in front of him. Classic 285.
We were driving the FK8 to pick up the Corolla after work last week when the requisite white Challenger pulled up alongside and proceeded to launch off into busy traffic weaving in and out and braking hard in between. I started laughing.
“Wow hon! So crazy. He wants to fight Rocky.” (Insert Filipina accent)

“I know. See this never happens when we’re in the Toyota.”

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 MX-5, '96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing
We were driving the FK8 to pick up the Corolla after work last week when the requisite white Challenger pulled up alongside and proceeded to launch off into busy traffic weaving in and out and braking hard in between. I started laughing.
“Wow hon! So crazy. He wants to fight Rocky.” (Insert Filipina accent)

“I know. See this never happens when we’re in the Toyota.”
It's always a challenger or charger and they always drive recklessly like idiots. On the plus side, I love them when I'm going down 85, just let them blow past you a bit and you got a nice rabbit for upcoming speedtraps. Works wonders!