Sponsored

R Lucy.

OP
OP
I♥️LCY

I♥️LCY

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
67
Reaction score
60
Location
Inland Empire
Vehicle(s)
2026 Honda Civic Type R
I’ve been working on this armrest console. The final version is every bit of what I needed. 🤌🏾
11th Gen Honda Civic R Lucy. IMG_6978


Received my wolfbox, ripped out the landu, and finalized the Wolfbox install.
11th Gen Honda Civic R Lucy. IMG_6924

11th Gen Honda Civic R Lucy. 5c7fea92-4880-4379-84e2-09077cc8394
 

Sporky McGeuschky

Senior Member
First Name
Sporky
Joined
Feb 21, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
600
Reaction score
571
Location
Central Texas
Vehicle(s)
'25 Civic Type R, Dory Blue and Satin White
Build Thread
Link
Congratulations on your Rallye Red FL5 and welcome to the forum!

I've been away for a couple weeks, otherwise I wouldn't have let @zumbooruk
Beat Me To It!!!

I second RokBlokz as the top choice in pure mud flap freedom.
Check my build thread for more info, if you're interested.

https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/sporky-sidegrades-texas-fl5-type-r.56495/post-936339

I like that center console mod you printed. A real place for real change!

Cheers,

Sporky
Sponsored

 
 







Top