Sponsored

R Lucy.

Sporky McGeuschky

Senior Member
First Name
Sporky
Joined
Feb 21, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
615
Reaction score
604
Location
Central Texas
Vehicle(s)
'25 Civic Type R, Dory Blue and Satin White
Build Thread
Link
Congratulations on your Rallye Red FL5 and welcome to the forum!

I've been away for a couple weeks, otherwise I wouldn't have let @zumbooruk
Beat Me To It!!!

I second RokBlokz as the top choice in pure mud flap freedom.
Check my build thread for more info, if you're interested.

https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/sporky-sidegrades-texas-fl5-type-r.56495/post-936339

I like that center console mod you printed. A real place for real change!

Cheers,

Sporky
 
OP
OP
I♥️LCY

I♥️LCY

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
73
Reaction score
64
Location
Inland Empire
Vehicle(s)
2026 Honda Civic Type R
I did take a look at those. I'm just looking for something more discreet.

Thanks. It was a neccessity. I hated sitting on my wallet, no more keys in the door cup/pull, goods are contained and out of sight.

Suspension or 35's
I've been observing comfort mode and it has been decent thus far, outside of the jarring thump. The fwy impressions are perfect, reminiscent of good coilover on an integra. Today, I went out with some friends in Chino Hills. Four solid dudes, cruising in the R. I can't even recall seeing the road imperfect, but I felt it. Needless to say, I was not impressed with dampening on the city streets, "loaded."​

TOL, I'd really like to try some 35 series tire instead of these 30's. Has anyone upgraded to 35s without swapping suspension modules?
 


Xmetal

Senior Member
Joined
May 13, 2025
Threads
18
Messages
352
Reaction score
402
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S3
I did take a look at those. I'm just looking for something more discreet.

Thanks. It was a neccessity. I hated sitting on my wallet, no more keys in the door cup/pull, goods are contained and out of sight.

Suspension or 35's
I've been observing comfort mode and it has been decent thus far, outside of the jarring thump. The fwy impressions are perfect, reminiscent of good coilover on an integra. Today, I went out with some friends in Chino Hills. Four solid dudes, cruising in the R. I can't even recall seeing the road imperfect, but I felt it. Needless to say, I was not impressed with dampening on the city streets, "loaded."​

TOL, I'd really like to try some 35 series tire instead of these 30's. Has anyone upgraded to 35s without swapping suspension modules?
I was gonna say just go with the ITS ADS module. It's a no brainer at mid $200, which is what I paid for mine last year. Then I just went and look at prices - holy cow, it's doubled or more now :eek:

What are you doing with the exhaust? Looks like the front resonator has already been removed?
 
OP
OP
I♥️LCY

I♥️LCY

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
73
Reaction score
64
Location
Inland Empire
Vehicle(s)
2026 Honda Civic Type R
I was gonna say just go with the ITS ADS module. It's a no brainer at mid $200, which is what I paid for mine last year. Then I just went and look at prices - holy cow, it's doubled or more now :eek:

What are you doing with the exhaust? Looks like the front resonator has already been removed?
I'm not a fan of the 30 series and that module now costing double, is more of an incentive to try 35s haha.

The exhaust is off a Type-s. The diameter of the piping is a little bit larger and it readily has a resonator removed. I'm having the tips shortened to fit the R.
Sponsored

 
 







Top