• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Regarding the problem of connecting the logr with the mobile phone, the pin code cannot be displayed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
couple of checks, do you see TCU connection on the unit? I went to a supermarket parking outdoors to activate it. Have you done a factory reset of the head unit?

Fingers crossed that helps you!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SaVitar

SaVitar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
couple of checks, do you see TCU connection on the unit? I went to a supermarket parking outdoors to activate it. Have you done a factory reset of the head unit?

Fingers crossed that helps you!
Haha, hello, what is the tcu connection? I don't understand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
When your infotainment unit starts you will see on the top right I believe the symbol of a little car with some wave like icon. I remember reading in the car user manual that to use logr with the app that had to be established. Hence why I went out of the garaje to set it up.

I will take a picture next time I drive!

OP
OP
SaVitar

SaVitar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
When your infotainment unit starts you will see on the top right I believe the symbol of a little car with some wave like icon. I remember reading in the car user manual that to use logr with the app that had to be established. Hence why I went out of the garaje to set it up.

I will take a picture next time I drive!
Okay, no problem. Waiting for your picture.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
hi man! Here is picture with the TCU connection I meant. I believe the manual specifies that connection must be established for the mobile sync of LogR2.0, but I might be wrong. Hope it helps!
11th Gen Honda Civic Regarding the problem of connecting the logr with the mobile phone, the pin code cannot be displayed IMG_20230713_204251

This status display opens up by clicking on the top right of the screen.

OP
OP
SaVitar

SaVitar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
hi man! Here is picture with the TCU connection I meant. I believe the manual specifies that connection must be established for the mobile sync of LogR2.0, but I might be wrong. Hope it helps!
IMG_20230713_204251.jpg

This status display opens up by clicking on the top right of the screen.
What does tpu mean, is that when the car system connects to the cellular Wi-Fi, it will show that the tpu has successfully connected?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
Hi man! I might have made a typo and it is actually TCU. (telematics control unit), it might be related to how the car communicates with the server when enabling the logR. I will capture a snapshot of the user manual and send it, here in Spain the type R gets a dedicated user manual.

Any luck so far?

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Same issue, I will try some of the suggestions mentioned and give feedback. Mine doesn’t even show a user id, they are both blank lol.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Thanks for the tips, worked just fine.

All you need to do is go to connections, wifi, disconnect from android or apple care play and connect to personal hotspot on your phone. Once that’s done, gives user id and pin.

No need for any wires.

Djseto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mazda RX7, 2023 Boost Blue FL5
I connected to my WiFi hotspot and while I get the PIN, I also get the no server connection error. Went through a factory reset and still no luck. Any more ideas?
Sponsored