• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Regarding the problem of connecting the logr with the mobile phone, the pin code cannot be displayed

SaVitar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
As shown in the picture, the pin code is blank. I don't know how to connect it with a mobile phone. Has anyone successfully connected to LogR through a mobile phone? How to do it?
11th Gen Honda Civic Regarding the problem of connecting the logr with the mobile phone, the pin code cannot be displayed IMG_0778
Sponsored

OP
OP
SaVitar

SaVitar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Update, I have found the problem why the pin code is not displayed, it is necessary for the car system to connect to a Wi-Fi, and then open LogR to display the pin code, but after I use the phone to enter the id and pin code, but still can not connect. How can I solve this problem next?

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
I've honestly never had this problem. I would just reset the head unit to factory conditions and try again. Idk about the international models, but here in the US it doesn't require a Wi-fi connection

Bobbymcbobby

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R Championship White
Not sure if this is relevant to what you are experiencing, but there is a LogR 2.0 app on the App Store that is specific to the fl5. Watched tophers video of connecting it and realized that myself

OP
OP
SaVitar

SaVitar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I've honestly never had this problem. I would just reset the head unit to factory conditions and try again. Idk about the international models, but here in the US it doesn't require a Wi-fi connection
There is this possibility that the logr system in the host is optimized according to the country? Because I'm in Thailand, my car is the native Japanese version, imported over. Not a Thai Honda car.

OP
OP
SaVitar

SaVitar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Not sure if this is relevant to what you are experiencing, but there is a LogR 2.0 app on the App Store that is specific to the fl5. Watched tophers video of connecting it and realized that myself
I envy you, is there a video tutorial for the connection please? I would like to learn too, because after I reset the factory settings of the host, there is still no way to connect.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
hi, I am having the same issue. No pin displaying beyond "------". I took t for a drive to make sure car was warm and I had TPU connection and tried using a cable to my android phone and no luck. Is anyone else experience the issue and managed to solve it? Thanks a lot!

OP
OP
SaVitar

SaVitar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
hi, I am having the same issue. No pin displaying beyond "------". I took t for a drive to make sure car was warm and I had TPU connection and tried using a cable to my android phone and no luck. Is anyone else experience the issue and managed to solve it? Thanks a lot!
In fact, as soon as your car system is connected to wifi, your logr pin code will appear. But the problem is, after the phone entered the id and pin, it keeps showing that it can't connect to the server. I'm confused as to what principle is used to make the car's logr and phone logr connection.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
In fact, as soon as your car system is connected to wifi, your logr pin code will appear. But the problem is, after the phone entered the id and pin, it keeps showing that it can't connect to the server. I'm confused as to what principle is used to make the car's logr and phone logr connection.
I am not sure I follow when you mention wifi. Are you connecting the car to a wifi network or just ensuring the TCU connection is established? (icon on the top right of the screen). I have performed a factory reset today, I will try it again later.

Can you please describe what you changed to get the pin to be populated? Thanks!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C, FL5
Hi all, I got the app working yesterday and I did some custom lap test on a roundabout. Here are the steps I followed.
1. connect the phone to android auto via usb cable
2. turn on wifi hotspot from smartphone
3. connect infotainment unit to the wifi from smartphone
4. donwload last version of LogR 2.0. Connected via username and pin and volia!

thanks SaVitar for the tips! I was not understanding it the first time you mentioned wifi.

cheers!

OP
OP
SaVitar

SaVitar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Hi all, I got the app working yesterday and I did some custom lap test on a roundabout. Here are the steps I followed.
1. connect the phone to android auto via usb cable
2. turn on wifi hotspot from smartphone
3. connect infotainment unit to the wifi from smartphone
4. donwload last version of LogR 2.0. Connected via username and pin and volia!

thanks SaVitar for the tips! I was not understanding it the first time you mentioned wifi.

cheers!
I have followed your steps to the letter, but unfortunately, I still can't connect. I don't know exactly what is wrong.
11th Gen Honda Civic Regarding the problem of connecting the logr with the mobile phone, the pin code cannot be displayed IMG_0901
Sponsored